{SI} Football Manager 2007 (2 Viewers)

Adzke

May 19, 2007
The last two years I have gotten youngsters who are touted to become the best from their generation from my assistent. But non of them are Italians! That's really anoying! :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass Devil u will upload a patch with all the summer transfers , exept the last days of August ?
well i go away on the 26th not to return at the earliest in november, so i will most likely upload it on the 25th, but dont you worry ive put alot of effort into this, and im talking about even the smallest transfers in darkest bratislava to the major signings in europe

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Badass, i know that you are currently updating your FM with all the transfers and everything, and i trust that you will cover all the transfers. Are you going to make it available for all to download? Just asking because id like to have it when your done. Cheers

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass, i know that you are currently updating your FM with all the transfers and everything, and i trust that you will cover all the transfers. Are you going to make it available for all to download? Just asking because id like to have it when your done. Cheers
yes i have made it available to download to those who want to give it a try now, but bare in mind its updated daily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)