{SI} Football Manager 2007 (2 Viewers)

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Eddy said:
works, but doesnt satisfy

your transfer budget gets doubled when you want to buy a player

from the sites Ive gone through, I only know there is one crack for 7.01 and thats the one Im talking about. Hope they make a new fixed one soon.
That's not true, the patch I posted works perfectly, no transfer bug at all. Just tested it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Hey Bisco, Juventus710

I tried the new formation and it's working really good but all the players get really tired by the end of the 1st half. To bigger teams, they lose their lead in the 2nd half 'cause of the fatigue. Is it 'cause the season just started or because their new roles are wearing them out? Anywayz...what can be done?

Cheers

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Zé Tahir said:
Hey Bisco, Juventus710

I tried the new formation and it's working really good but all the players get really tired by the end of the 1st half. To bigger teams, they lose their lead in the 2nd half 'cause of the fatigue. Is it 'cause the season just started or because their new roles are wearing them out? Anywayz...what can be done?

Cheers
i think you should use the training program i have, it works really well with the formation
i think the fatigue issue is because the season just began, give it some time

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,767
    Zé Tahir said:
    Hey Bisco, Juventus710

Cheers
    You should arrange couple of friendly matches, that way your team will be fit enough by the time the season starts.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    juventus710 said:
    i think you should use the training program i have, it works really well with the formation
    i think the fatigue issue is because the season just began, give it some time
    That's what I thought. I'm at the uni right now but I'll be home later in the evening, can you email me the training instructions or something?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Gill_juve said:
    when you dowload the patch and you need a crack, just used your old one, it has ironed out alot of errors in my game
    when you update your 7.00 game with the 7.01 patch, than use the old 7.00 crack you basically overwrite all the changes the patch has made. you my friend are still playing 7.00. in order to play after updating to 7.01 you need a working crack for that specific version, the one bardock posted seems to be working just fine.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I won the CL and finished 3rd of SerieA in my nightmare season.

I signed Gago, and am looking for an AMRC or AMR/FC. And an expecrienced world class centre back, becauseRichards-Faty is a bit young and concede a stupid goal once in a while, despite being really good.

Oh, and everybody in my squad think Chiellini is a very good player, he's a NT titular, but I only find him average. I mean he does the job, but he didn't make me forget Zambrotta yet...

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    I think i got 3 bargains.
    With Palermo i bought Kerlon for 9 million euros.
    With Juve i bought Ustari for 15 million and Marcelo for 8 million.
    These are joining in January '08 as i'm in November 2007

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    vlatko said:
    when you update your 7.00 game with the 7.01 patch, than use the old 7.00 crack you basically overwrite all the changes the patch has made. you my friend are still playing 7.00. in order to play after updating to 7.01 you need a working crack for that specific version, the one bardock posted seems to be working just fine.
    yeh i know but it overwrote some serious errors in my game, thanks for the advice nevertheless

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
    Apr 12, 2004
    Gill_juve said:
    can anyone help, how do i put the crack on after doing the patch/ i have downloaded the new patch
    Go to the folder were your FM.exe file is. Then copy and paste the crack to that folder. You will then be asked if you want to overwrite. Say yes.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Don't know if this only happens to me but, when I reach a deal with a club and offer the contract to the player, when he says the offer is not good enough I have to re-do the offer to the club and offer him again another contract. In the 7.0 version you could negociate with the player.

I also found that in some player's history some stats says that he played with another team when in fact he always played for me or his former club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)