SHUT UP Headquarters, enter at your own risk (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
oh deary me....lets jus concetrate on the first goal first...mr delpiero.
We cant go around limiting everyone freedom of opinion.
Well, though I'm not part of the "shut up"-movement and wouldn't want to be, I do believe the motion is good. It doesn't really limit your freedom of opinion. It just states that you shouldn't bash players and make insulting posts. I do disagree about those absurd posts however. What's wrong with absurd posts? They can often be funny and even if they're not they don't harm anyone.

And how are you going to define the line between bashing and being critical?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well for example, you can critices Zlatan, but you can't call Zlatan a looser...

But I think brother Jhon :)D) have a point, maybe we should keep with our main objective and stay with the Del Piero issue first

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

You are being nosy here :cool:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Well for example, you can critices Zlatan, but you can't call Zlatan a looser...
    If Zlatan IS a loser, calling him a loser wouldn't be bashing him. I'm not saying the idea isn't good, it's just really hard to decide what's bashing and what's criticising.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    Hey, add me to the list!

Whilst Don Bes formally created the "Shutup" movement, I was the first to actually "Shutup".

For proof, see Don Bes' sig, and look at post #1027.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Well, though I'm not part of the "shut up"-movement and wouldn't want to be, I do believe the motion is good. It doesn't really limit your freedom of opinion. It just states that you shouldn't bash players and make insulting posts. I do disagree about those absurd posts however. What's wrong with absurd posts? They can often be funny and even if they're not they don't harm anyone.

well comments like zlatan is a nob is a bash, and zlatan cant finish for shit is a criticism....not tooo hard.

Jan 7, 2004
    lets not stretch our feet more than our blanket but from now on everybody officially in the shut up movement has the right to say "shut up" to anybody they see talking nonsense about any topic.

shut the **** up is left for del piero related topics only.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Damn, in this forum, there is always another hype. I can remeber when everybody named himself Alex_samatars son or biggest fan, and now everybody has the very inteligent phrase "shut up" in his sig. Hard to understand and follow these hypes! :LOL:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I got a PM. I think it should be on an invitation basis from Bes. Thanks again.

Oh and a good idea, the SHUT UP in your sigs should be hotlinked to this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)