SHOW YOUR SUPPORT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
I have searched all forums but i didn't find this thread and i am hoping it's not duplicate.

so,here it goes.A letter from our captain.I cried when i read it.It is so touching,it just feels it's coming off his heart.

Dear friends,
over the last few days I have been casting my mind back over the course of the season, one
which ended with our 29th scudetto, my seventh with the bianconeri. There are so many
moments that brought us together and that I have imprinted on my mind and my heart. I
want to begin with the last one, the roar that welcomed me to the pitch in Bari, where you had
gathered from across Italy, the umpteenth demonstration of affection that I have received in
my 13 years with the you. 13 years, but in reality many more.
I tried to think back to my childhood and the first time that I received a Juventus shirt. I put in
on and felt an emotion that over the course of the years turned into pride, a sense of
belonging, the same feelings that are rooted in every true Juventus fan, that of being a part of
a huge family, of a brotherhood characterised by a legendary tradition. It’s very moving to
reflect on our history, from November 1st 1897 when a group of men sitting on a bench
decided to form a football club to that team’s eventual adoption by the Agnelli family, who
have never abandoned it and continue, generation after generation, to foster it’s growth and
development with enormous passion. The same passion that unites all of us.
I still remember when I arrived here in 1993 and met Giovanni Agnelli for the first time, a
towering presence in the same mould as his bother Umberto. I remember the first goals, the
first wins, and your affection as it grew over time: we have grown up with one another,
experienced joy and occasional disappointment, but it is in sharing these moments, great and
less so, that our bond has been strengthened. I love this club, I have said it before and I will
say it again, and everything that it represents, for me, and for you…When we celebrated my
goalscoring record together, it wasn’t the goals themselves that have made me so happy,
rather it was what they represented: a place in Juventus’s history, something I have dreamed
of since I was a little boy but never imagined would become a reality.
I’m exceptionally proud to be a 'juventino’, to be a flag-bearer, as I’m so often called, but in
reality I’m only a small part of the Juventus whole that grows with the passing of the years. If
each of you look closely enough you’ll find your name there too…as this club continues to grow,
everyone one of us will be needed: we will stand united!
Your Captain,

and an article from juventus.com.
Dear fans,

in the current edition of Hurrà Juventus Alessandro Del Piero has written a heartfelt letter to all of you, in which he expresses his love and affection for the club, fostered since his early childhood, and his attachment to a team of which he is both the symbol and the captain. This is the moment to join together with Juventus and let the players and the club know that your pride in the bianconeri is greater than ever; we need your support and your passion. If you too would like to express your feelings or tell your personal story as a Juventus fan then don't hesitate to get in contact. From today onwards you can write to us with your articles at [email protected].
We will read every one, so make sure that you show us your usual tremendous support.

i have already send my e-mail and i think it would be nice for all of us to send one.I thought it would be an easy thing,but express sooo many emotions,so many tears and so many good times it's very difficult to be writen in a letter....
but juve needs us now.
please do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)