Show Us Your Shorcuts, Biatch!!! (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    its my temporary pc cuz my real pc's down.

reason, reaktor and fruityloops are my music programs. i have a lot more but theyre on my real computer.

i like quicktime and winamp. and postal 2 and uplink are some cool games ;)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    oh look- msn! and aim!. most people in the us use aim. all my friends from school are on my aim.

download accelerator is cool as hell! get it!!!

netzero is my cheap-ass internet access. 10 dollars a month dialup.

all the other programs that u dont know are my dads/my brothers

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Basically the same programs as mine. Where's your music at (flp) ? I will actually listen to it this time. :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    I dont really have many shortcuts, they waste space:)

But the programs i use most are photoshop, fireworks, Illustrator, and Flash.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ah. do you make animations? im looking to compose music to animations.

and kiran, all the music in the first link in my sig was made with FLP

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
    I dont really have many shortcuts, they waste space:)
    Every kilobyte counts eh? Tightass :)
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
    But the programs i use most are photoshop, fireworks, Illustrator, and Flash.
    Excellent :thumb: I never really saw the need to learn Fireworks, but I'm having great fun with Flash and Director. Assignment due next week though :irritate: Wanna do it for me? I'll pay you popularity thread points :extatic:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Every kilobyte counts eh? Tightass :)

Excellent :thumb: I never really saw the need to learn Fireworks, but I'm having great fun with Flash and Director. Assignment due next week though :irritate: Wanna do it for me? I'll pay you popularity thread points :extatic:
    No thanks, already overloaded with assignments :)

I always leave this stuff to the end :down:

And actually i meant desktop space ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Ahhh and that's why I have 0 desktop icons, I chuck all my stuff in the auto-hiding quicklaunch... I'm a bit too much of a minimalist though, sometimes. It annoys other people who use my computer cos they have no idea how to start anything :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Ahhh and that's why I have 0 desktop icons, I chuck all my stuff in the auto-hiding quicklaunch... I'm a bit too much of a minimalist though, sometimes. It annoys other people who use my computer cos they have no idea how to start anything :D
    I do the exact same thing. At one point I hid all of the icons, then put the desktop background as black so even when the pc was on, ppl thought it was off. That really confused them. :D

Lac, I am checking out the link now biatch :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
    what programs do you use a lot? what programs are installed on your PC?

ps- dont post security programs so people dont try and hack you.
    If you want to show a list of the programs you have, just install Belarc Advisor and cut out the secuirity programs.
    :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    I do the exact same thing. At one point I hid all of the icons, then put the desktop background as black so even when the pc was on, ppl thought it was off. That really confused them. :D
    :LOL: one thing you can do on a workmate's computer is to press PrtScrn and take a screenshot of their desktop, complete with icons and all. Then save the file and use it as the desktop wallpaper. After that, hide all their icons.

They'll think they're clicking on icons but it won't do anything :devil::D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

:LOL: one thing you can do on a workmate's computer is to press PrtScrn and take a screenshot of their desktop, complete with icons and all. Then save the file and use it as the desktop wallpaper. After that, hide all their icons.

I did that to my dad (who has a Computer science degree).... he was scratching his head wondering what's wrong while his 13 year old son was laughing his ass off! :D :devil:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I did that to my dad (who has a Computer science degree).... he was scratching his head wondering what's wrong while his 13 year old son was laughing his ass off! :D :devil:
    i just got to try that man. im surprised i didnt thing about it. :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002

lol. Nice idea indeed.

Hey Josh, you don't happen to have by chance the FLP files instead of the mp3 files? They are much much much smaller to download, but then again you may have altered it a bit and it may not run on my FL. Will check out ur stuff tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)