Show us your desktops! (2 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
No, we don't listen some stupid korean bubblegum pop.
I hope they become Juventus Brand Ambassador, the effect of them will dwarf the CR7 effects LOL
No one watched CR7 on youtube but Blackpink is the fastest group getting 1 billions views

And bring back our Black/Pink 2nd jersey and put on them. We will sell it for every woman in the world (remember the numbers of women is definitely higher than the count of men in the world)

And get oppa Son Heung Min too LOL LOL LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I hope they become Juventus Brand Ambassador, the effect of them will dwarf the CR7 effects LOL
No one watched CR7 on youtube but Blackpink is the fastest group getting 1 billions views

And bring back our Black/Pink 2nd jersey and put on them. We will sell it for every woman in the world (remember the numbers of women is definitely higher than the count of men in the world)

And get oppa Son Heung Min too LOL LOL LOL

- - - Updated - - -
AHAHAHAHAAHA what a load of shit. I actually gave them one view, but realized this might sound good for some 11yr old with zero musicial taste. Come back when they're able to play real instruments, like music is all about.

It ain't nothing but a dumb group of koreans, who were picked up by some company to put up a group of girls, to have some background music and autotune on, while having the clothes within the restrictions that it is in korea. Zero musical gift, almost ashamed how "far" music has come from the "glory days" cough cough.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
AHAHAHAHAAHA what a load of shit. I actually gave them one view, but realized this might sound good for some 11yr old with zero musicial taste. Come back when they're able to play real instruments, like music is all about.

It ain't nothing but a dumb group of koreans, who were picked up by some company to put up a group of girls, to have some background music and autotune on, while having the clothes within the restrictions that it is in korea. Zero musical gift, almost ashamed how "far" music has come from the "glory days" cough cough.
I'll hit you with dududu LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)