Show us your desktops! (8 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #362
    Oops, I wasn't saying anything about the wallpaper itself, but that shameless website advertisement smack bang in the middle of the wallpaper annoys me. They should put it in the bottom right corner or something :irritate:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Oops, I wasn't saying anything about the wallpaper itself, but that shameless website advertisement smack bang in the middle of the wallpaper annoys me. They should put it in the bottom right corner or something :irritate:

yeah, the website advertisement sucks, but if i tried to remove it, it would just ruin the wallpaper.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #364
    you could send it to me if u wanted, i'll do it for u

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #366
    I deleted the picture from your post for cleanliness' sake ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    ok, here is mine :) for those of u who havent heard the song thats playing in winamp. I suggest you all download that song right away and blow your speakers :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #370
    David Del Piero, you're free to use the edited version fo that wallpaper I posted a couple of posts up :) I just got rid of that www.Soccer-Desktop.com logo that sticks out like a sore thumb

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    haha i realised after posting that that i could just go to "get more skins" and search juventus. already got one but thanks anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)