Should We Get Rid Of Del Piero (1 Viewer)

Mar 11, 2004
Del Piero today isn't the Del Piero we used to know some years back. He was the best player in the world before he got injured with Udinese. After that he became a normal player or a very good player at times but never the best as he used to be.

I don't think Juve should sell Del Piero as he is also the image of Juve. But he shouldn't always be guaranteed of a starting place. Also maybe he should go back to being an attacking midfielder. This way we could get another physical and tall striker like Trezeguet. And anyway I always thought that that was the position where he performs best but no the guy wants to be a striker...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Del Piero is a Juve legend he should stay here after his carreer finishes. He'll be the next Bettega hopefully.

Anyone who says otherwise, is forgeting how much Alex has gone through with Juve.

Juve may not be Del Piero, but Del Piero is Juve...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++
ITS BEEN PLAYING ON MY MIND FOR A WHILE IS IT TIME WE GET RID OF OUR CAPTAIN
you wanna cause a massive heart attack???

for God's sake...we would be crazy to sell him!!!!!!

not just for his football abilities...but he is our legent,our captain...

all juve fans love him and respect him sooooo much

juventus should definitelly keep alex in the team in some way even after his retairement...

he might become a coach one day....
imagine!!!:cheesy:

SarajMan

Mar 10, 2004
No way dont think about this Delpiero is a living legend and if he leaves Juve now i dont know what would i do.

Can you think that he leaves Juve and goes to Man Utd. or Milan, or Inter, or Real Madrid

I dont know why did you started this stupid topic.

Close it if its possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)