Should Ronaldo Leave or Stay? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Everything is in the title. I think he should go, we pay him too much, it restricts us in many aspects, and I don't think he's doing anything people before him couldn't do.

What's the information on the market? Are we looking to let him go?
Ronaldo is not going anywhere we will see next year when haaland and possibly Mbappe become available

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Everything is in the title. I think he should go, we pay him too much, it restricts us in many aspects, and I don't think he's doing anything people before him couldn't do.

What's the information on the market? Are we looking to let him go?
De Ligt will bounce back like a madman, chiesa will be like the flash running past defences, kulu is very close as well and to me this will be Moratas best year. Add to that Loca and players like Rabiot and Bent and Fag as backup improving under Max, it will be a much hopeful and strong season. To have CR in addition to the likes of chiesa, Dybi technical ability.. just breaks any defences back.

On the other hand, yes the money CAN be used elsewhere but who would we get that's a guaranteed improvement and worth the Risk? Pogba? He is not a consistent player/playmaker and you know Juve is not paying 100m for him. Who is available? Name a few? Would they come? If Donaruma really wanted Juve I don't think 12m/year would stop us. (?) Besides him I don't see which prospect we missed out on other than many dreams and speculations. Did de bruyne announce he wanted Juve? No.

The pros of having CR outweighs any hypothetical and imaginary scenarios.
Watch the CL come home under General Allegri.

OP
Serdar

Serdar

Jul 11, 2021
  • Thread Starter #16
    I'm glad the thread is getting attention, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

De Ligt will bounce back like a madman, chiesa will be like the flash running past defences, kulu is very close as well and to me this will be Moratas best year. Add to that Loca and players like Rabiot and Bent and Fag as backup improving under Max, it will be a much hopeful and strong season. To have CR in addition to the likes of chiesa, Dybi technical ability.. just breaks any defences back.
    Isn't all of that just a hypothetical and imaginary scenario?

On the other hand, yes the money CAN be used elsewhere but who would we get that's a guaranteed improvement and worth the Risk? Pogba? He is not a consistent player/playmaker and you know Juve is not paying 100m for him. Who is available? Name a few? Would they come? If Donaruma really wanted Juve I don't think 12m/year would stop us. (?) Besides him I don't see which prospect we missed out on other than many dreams and speculations. Did de bruyne announce he wanted Juve? No.
    I'm talking about Seria A players who are leaving to Inter, Milan, Lazio or abroad, while we bring in...

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    Yes, but it is much less hypothetical knowing what we have than what we could have.
    Ok I'm with you, CR a proven ace up the sleeve is gone, which players do we get? Who do you want to fit in this team if you could get them?
    Out of those league players who would have want to join us and what would it take to bring them. Let's see if they outweigh having GOAT scorer.

OP
    Serdar

Serdar

Jul 11, 2021
  • Thread Starter #20
    Yes, but it is much less hypothetical knowing what we have than what we could have.
    Ok I'm with you, CR a proven ace up the sleeve is gone, which players do we get? Who do you want to fit in this team if you could get them?
    Out of those league players who would have want to join us and what would it take to bring them. Let's see if they outweigh having GOAT scorer.
    Well, you put it as if nobody has ever been a good goal scorer for us. I'm not saying sign a person better than Ronaldo. You are looking at it the wrong way. I'm saying sign someone who can score goals, while strengthening squad overall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)