Should Ronaldo Leave or Stay? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I think let Ronaldo leave for reasonable price is best option for us. We now have Chiesa to build around, who shows tremendous talent as well as determination. I don't want to see the all attack go to Ronaldo to finish tactics anymore. His leaving also save us a great amount of money on wage and we can have some money to spend on his replacement, possibly Vlahovic

But in reality, I think he will stay. Very few clubs can pay him as much as us. And no one, even PSG, will pay us something like 20-30M (the amount we want according to rumours) for him. And letting him go without enough money to buy a replacement is a disaster

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Well, you put it as if nobody has ever been a good goal scorer for us. I'm not saying sign a person better than Ronaldo. You are looking at it the wrong way. I'm saying sign someone who can score goals, while strengthening squad overall.
You are not saying much at all. You want a direct replacement or to improve the team?
I'm not trying to find anyone better than Ronaldo as there is no such thing, now or 20 years from now.
I'm saying what would make it worth to lose that, now that we have a complete attack..You are saying he should go, and so and so should come, so who? How would you improve this squad over him what candidates can you name in any position that we would realistically be able to get with CR money.

Last edited:
OP
Serdar

Serdar

Jul 11, 2021
  • Thread Starter #25
    You are not saying much at all you are answering me with a question.
    I'm not trying to find anyone better than Ronaldo as there is no such thing, now or 20 years from now.
    I'm saying what would make it worth to lose that, now that we have a complete attack..You are saying he should go, and so and so should come, so who? How would you improve this squad over him what candidates can you name in any position that we would realistically be able to get with CR money.
    How can I answer if you are missing my point? You want me to tell you who's better than Ronaldo? Nobody, maybe Messi, I don't know and I don't care in all honesty. But that has absolutely nothing to do with my point. I'm saying sell Ronaldo so we have enough resources to strengthen other areas of the pitch. At Juventus you can always have a 20+ goal scorer.

It's not about the transfer money as much as his paycheck, at least that's how I understood financial side of the story.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    How can I answer if you are missing my point? You want me to tell you who's better than Ronaldo? Nobody, maybe Messi, I don't know and I don't care in all honesty. But that has absolutely nothing to do with my point. I'm saying sell Ronaldo so we have enough resources to strengthen other areas of the pitch. At Juventus you can always have a 20+ goal scorer.

It's not about the transfer money as much as his paycheck, at least that's how I understood financial side of the story.
    Yeah I'm asking you to tell me who is better than Ronaldo (sarcasm).. is English your first language?
    You just repeated again about resources to strengthen the squad. How would you strengthen? You can't just say sell him to improve but you won't say how to improve. Those players from the league who are they and who would you bring in?
    I want to see who if more then one candidate, you would bring in and for what position and for how much. Then we can compare your hypothetical CR less squad to the one we have now and discuss if selling him is worth it or not.

OP
    Serdar

Serdar

Jul 11, 2021
  • Thread Starter #27
    Yeah I'm asking you to tell me who is better than Ronaldo.. is English your first language?
    Nah, it's Swahili
    You just repeated again about resources to strengthen the squad. How would you strengthen? You can't just say sell him to improve but you won't say how to improve. Those players from the league who are they and who would you bring in?
    Hakimi went to Inter and then PSG, while we have Danilo. Just a quick example of the overall point I'm trying to make. We already have players who can score 20+.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    He should stay, we're not going to be able to replace 30+ goals this summer.
    We need 30+ goals that can deliver title , not suck wages but fail
    If you check our scudetto in 1996/1997, we don't even have our players in top 15. But we still win the scudetto LOL
    Don't be mistaken Inzaghi still at Atalanta that year , nada , nil ,zero ,zil our players in top 15 but we won the scudetto that year

1626116552827.png

Winning is not important, that the only things that matter (that is the real Juventino spirit)
    So you buy a player that can make you win. Not the player that want to improve his goals tally and records
    This is list Juventus player's goals that season

1626117157292.png

I dont want him anymore after the game last season that we won 3-0 and he is furiously throw Juve jersey becausehe does not scored
    For a leader, you play for the team not for yourself

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    Nah, it's Swahili

Hakimi went to Inter and then PSG, while we have Danilo. Just a quick example of the overall point I'm trying to make. We already have players who can score 20+.
    Swahili
    Nah, it's Swahili

Swahili would make sense sadly.
    Danilo? What about him?
    So 70M EURO for hakimi and 10+bonus a year is the bright idea. Ok so we have 30M left (assuming someone buys CR for 100M) that's it? Who else would come? (Assuming hakimi would prefer Juve to PSG and again assuming inter would LET HIM come to us.)
    That's it? Who else? This is all? Hakimi for CR makes the team better than it is now or you got more candidates?

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
    I get that Ronaldo is everything you're not, but as long as he's our player and is contributing, nobody should have any problem with it. I get that tightening up the screws for a living might be tough at the times, but what if you ordered a pair of CR underwear and embraced the greatness?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)