Shoes! (3 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Thats not bad at all Osman, however I'm not fond of the shape of the sole.

You guys really need to treat yourselves to a better quality shoes than the stuff you'd find on Zalando.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its backup shoes for work incase my current choices get worn out/I'm bored on a whim some day :D They look better/feel better then they look, had similar thought first time I saw it.

May 22, 2013
A shoe thread - nice! Shoes are one of the most - if not the single most - important thing we put on our body. I don't get people wanting to be cheap in this area, having a nice comfortable shoe means so much. And while spending 300 €+ can seem expensive at first, one has to remember that a quality pair of shoes will hold for many years if treated right.

I have a question i'd like to ask you guys. What do you do to your suede shoes to keep em nice? I just bought a pair of loafers in navy blue suede, but the first time i had them on, the weather suddenly turned to rain... I don't know if a brush is enough here, they were quite expensive, so i wouldn't mind having to take them to a cobbler.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
A shoe thread - nice! Shoes are one of the most - if not the single most - important thing we put on our body. I don't get people wanting to be cheap in this area, having a nice comfortable shoe means so much. And while spending 300 €+ can seem expensive at first, one has to remember that a quality pair of shoes will hold for many years if treated right.
It's possible to get good prices on comfortable shoes. I have a Rockport pair that I got for about 35 euros - most comfortable shoe I ever wore.
I have a question i'd like to ask you guys. What do you do to your suede shoes to keep em nice? I just bought a pair of loafers in navy blue suede, but the first time i had them on, the weather suddenly turned to rain... I don't know if a brush is enough here, they were quite expensive, so i wouldn't mind having to take them to a cobbler.
Like Salvo said spray them before. In your case I would take them to a guy who knows his suede.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)