Shoes! (17 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I use these for gym.

-

Adidas Pure Boost 1 - the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Ha i have a pair of these in blue but they are "concept" trainers guy i know gets them from his mate that works for Adidas and he brings in all the prototypes. Very comfortable but damned easy to go over on them

Jul 15, 2006
Yea Original version, the second version is differnent and I prefered the initial design.

Ha i have a pair of these in blue but they are "concept" trainers guy i know gets them from his mate that works for Adidas and he brings in all the prototypes. Very comfortable but damned easy to go over on them
That's brilliant! It's like walking on clouds ha.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Yea Original version, the second version is differnent and I prefered the initial design.

That's brilliant! It's like walking on clouds ha.
yeah great for playing squash and for Kung-Fu but not great when there is a slight bit of dampness you feet get soaked

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Those nike free 5.0 black and white really goes perfectly with jeans, i am looking for the roshe black and white though, seems like they have become a rare kind, and its being kept for resale already..damn
I was trying them in the first store, but there my size was sold out. Then I found these in another store and I actually think the design is better.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Depends what they are to be worn with.

Don't like black shiny shoes with anything other than a suit.

Bit of black suede can be good with more casual gear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)