Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #853
    I think I've seen you pist them :D

Decisions, decisions...
    I don't mind air max but the ones you posted look like the ones for kids with those colors. Also kinda weird to wear jeans and those.

I'd only consider second for walking/running and not in any other shape of form :D going out with those would probably kill my soul.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I don't mind air max but the ones you posted look like the ones for kids with those colors. Also kinda weird to wear jeans and those.

I'd only consider second for walking/running and not in any other shape of form :D going out with those would probably kill my soul.
    I like fluorescent green for some reason. And probably won't wear them with jeans.

I guess these kind of sneakers are more American style. Wouldn't imagine seeing them much in Europe.

Anyway, different styles for different settings. When it comes to shoes I generally like brown leather boots.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #856
    :tup: thsoe are awesome. I find them fitting for pretty much everything plus they are comfortable as fuck. If I had money I think I'd own at least 5-6 pairs.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    :tup: thsoe are awesome. I find them fitting for pretty much everything plus they are comfortable as fuck. If I had money I think I'd own at least 5-6 pairs.
    Truth to be told i never really liked NB shoes as they were putting their huge-ass N on the shoe and the design was a bit lame but when i saw those ^ i had to get them. :D No regrets.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I like fluorescent green for some reason. And probably won't wear them with jeans.

I guess these kind of sneakers are more American style. Wouldn't imagine seeing them much in Europe.

Anyway, different styles for different settings. When it comes to shoes I generally like brown leather boots.
    Yeah, bright colors are definitely becoming very common for casual kicks on the States.

Also, Air Max.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Bright colored shoes are nice, but they're not for everyone.

Matt, I would re-think about having that second pair in my shortlist. Why those specifically?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)