Shocking calculation!! (5 Viewers)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    wow. youve been promoted from forum slugger to articfical life form. Congrats bes :D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    wow. youve been promoted from forum slugger to articfical life form. Congrats bes :D

can it get worse than this? i mean people here hate me, they think i am someone with no life that has no friends and spends his time in the pc all day. :down::down::down::down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Thats not true. Besides, why do you care what people on an internet messageboard think of you.

If I cared, hell, I wouldnt be able to get out of bed in the mornings.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Thats not true. Besides, why do you care what people on an internet messageboard think of you.

If I cared, hell, I wouldnt be able to get out of bed in the mornings.

you think if i cared i would still be here? :D:D:D:D

anyways dont mind me today.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

can it get worse than this? i mean people here hate me, they think i am someone with no life that has no friends and spends his time in the pc all day. :down::down::down::down:

Oh dont feel bad :frown::frown::down::frown: Your life isnt over :down::frown::down::frown:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

we are only joking bes! ah jesus, i get dissed on the net the whole time. at the end of the day why should i care what zlatan or anyone thinks? they have no relavance to your life or mine. thats why i think when you slag people off in a forum its the saddest thing you can do (unless u joke about it) because you cant do anything to anyone if your fecking sitting in africa and he is asia! And how is it going to affect him? Oh boo hoo, the online bully said i was a jackass.

:groan:

Dont worry bes, i think your cool ;)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    if you want to insult people or pick a fight, go to the red light district at 2:00 am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)