Shirt sponsors (1 Viewer)

jman

Sep 20, 2004
Heya

I know juve are sponsored by tamoil and sky sport but i want to know how long are they sponsored for?

I am thinking of getting the blue champions league shirt but i don't want to buy it only for them to have a new sponsor on the front of it next season.

If this question has alreadly been answered in another thread sorry in advance :angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jman ] ++
I know juve are sponsored by tamoil and sky sport but i want to know how long are they sponsored for?

until they go bankcrupt or half-way there of course:D

Len

Feb 13, 2004
However, you can't get a jersey with Tamoil on it....Nike won't sell it, if I am correct, because Tamoil is Libyan....

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
However, you can't get a jersey with Tamoil on it....Nike won't sell it, if I am correct, because Tamoil is Libyan....
err sorry mate, but i nearlly picked up the new home jersey with tamoil on....from all sports, but i decided to wait for the blue kit :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
i think we will change tamoil cuz + this year it will be 2-3 years i guess

and sky sports made us the most richest club in the world + it looks cool so we will not give it up :)

i hope ..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Not true Len, the US has lifted sanctions on Libya

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Not true Len, the US has lifted sanctions on Libya
Has it been official yet?
I know that Bush declared, on the 17th of Sept, that he'll remove the sanctions, but has everything been signed and completed?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Has it been official yet?
I know that Bush declared, on the 17th of Sept, that he'll remove the sanctions, but has everything been signed and completed?
I guess so...I see the Nike logo on the Tamoil shirts, so it must be a done deal

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Wow... Tamoil is Libyan?

It's probably owned by Kaddafi too.

And yes, sanctions have been lifted effective 12-00 a.m. today.

Alex

May 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++

and sky sports made us the most richest club in the world
I would have thought SONY could easily surpass sky sports in sponsorship plus SONY looks way better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)