Shirt Azzurri 2006 !!???? (4 Viewers)

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
*Juventino* said:
Yeah thats great but i suppose i have to pay with credit card no??

THE SHIRT AND LOGO ARE GREAT... I HAD TO GET USED OF IT BUT NOW I THINK IS BEAUTIFUL
yes you wood but it is totally secure through paypal.com (ebays personal payment centre) if payment goes through right away your jersey will be sent out as of that day. I got Juventus jerseys to if your interested go to the site.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
juventino19 said:
yes you wood but it is totally secure through paypal.com (ebays personal payment centre) if payment goes through right away your jersey will be sent out as of that day. I got Juventus jerseys to if your interested go to the site.

Hi there, I was checking the site that you post, and Im very interest in getting the Juventus yellow jersey, but I dont see any pricing? can you tell me whats the price for the jersey?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SICK !!!

THIS IS THE UGLIEST JERSEY I'VE EVER SEEN !!!:agree: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Do any other teams wear a shirt like this ??? The answer is NO...because its too damn UGLY !!!!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Neil Barrett, the "creator" of this shirt should be shot...its a disgrace to Italians everywhere :ferocious :ferocious :ferocious :boxing:

Puma better recall this shirt, and come up with a more traditional shirt before the WC :wallbang: :wallbang:

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Vinman said:
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SICK !!!

THIS IS THE UGLIEST JERSEY I'VE EVER SEEN !!!:agree: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Do any other teams wear a shirt like this ??? The answer is NO...because its too damn UGLY !!!!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Neil Barrett, the "creator" of this shirt should be shot...its a disgrace to Italians everywhere :ferocious :ferocious :ferocious :boxing:

Puma better recall this shirt, and come up with a more traditional shirt before the WC :wallbang: :wallbang:
I like it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vinster, calm down. Its only the second strip. The first strip will revert to the classic true blue. :)

As for the design of this shirt, if you think this is ugly, I wont have to jog your memory too much to go back in time to the Puma kits of Euro 2004. Now that was some pathetic shit.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Espectro said:
Hi there, I was checking the site that you post, and Im very interest in getting the Juventus yellow jersey, but I dont see any pricing? can you tell me whats the price for the jersey?
Well it is 70$ US w/shipping, patches are only 3$ extra.

OP
*Juventino*

*Juventino*

I Love Juve
Nov 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    I think the yersey is beautiful... were the only one with jersey like this... but the shirt on the picture is the white one... i suppose thats the away jesey no???
    ...strange because against holland they played with the white jersey... holland is orange... :shifty:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    *Juventino* said:
    I think the yersey is beautiful... were the only one with jersey like this... but the shirt on the picture is the white one... i suppose thats the away jesey no???
    ...strange because against holland they played with the white jersey... holland is orange... :shifty:
    And they played in.... *drumrole*...... Holland! As in away...;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    baggio said:
    They've changed the FIGC logo. Preferred the earlier one. I'm wondering why they're wearing black bands on their sleeves. Also, I dont know how many of you'll remember the '94 jersey, but these numbers remind me of the style we had back then. Hopefully, its just a sign the Azzuri will make the final. :D
    yeah.. and lose in penalty shootouts.. :groan:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    baggio said:
    Vinster, calm down. Its only the second strip. The first strip will revert to the classic true blue. :)

As for the design of this shirt, if you think this is ugly, I wont have to jog your memory too much to go back in time to the Puma kits of Euro 2004. Now that was some pathetic shit.
    wrong !!

The blue strip will be the opposite colors of this strip- blue shirt with that stupid v-neck with white underneath

same style shirt.....different color :tdown:

The only thing wrong with the Puma shirts of Euro 2004 was the numbering...

gold numbers on both the blue and white shirts was a bad idea...

they should have stuck with the traditional white numbers for the blue shirts, and blue numbers for the white shirts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)