Shevchenko back to his old self? (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I haven't had the chance to see Shevchenko more than once this year. But by looking at his stats and grades for this year he must have played really great. Is it actually so that he is back in the form he had when he first came to Milano?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
He's the topscorer in Serie A with 10 goals. Pretty good, but he has not been performing well in Europe. I wouldn't say he is back to his old self, but probably on the road towards recovery.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
He's the topscorer in Serie A with 10 goals. Pretty good, but he has not been performing well in Europe. I wouldn't say he is back to his old self, but probably on the road towards recovery.
back onto that road very much. at the end of the season i expect him to be among the very best. if milan will have any luck this year he might be in for golden ball next year.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think Shevchenko's a great player, and there's no point holding a grudge against him for doing his job in Manchester.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i thought you like inzaghi.

P.S so sally you registered to dragons new forum i'm moderator there so you better watch out

just kidding i'm just trying to intimidate you.:D

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
I think it's very hard to have a strike partner like Inzaghi....Shevchenko has to work even harder..:( Such an odd partnership, sometimes it works well, sometimes it's toothless.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i think most of the time they're counterproductive to eachothers' games. Inzaghi does jackshit on the ball, he just waits for the pass, and Sheva can't play his natural game without being concerned that Pippo's gonna have a cry about him not passing the ball to him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

no offence dude, but personally, that's not something i'd be proud of :p:)
i'm not i'm just telling him that i'm moderator,i dont see anything wrong.:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)