Sheva aims his "Century" goal on Buffon (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There's no such thing as an offside goal. That's like saying "oh, that goal he scored with his hand still counts as putting the ball past the keeper". Don't pour cold water on the party guys. SHEVA DIDN'T SCORE AGAINST US :party::party::party:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Legro and Paolo were coool. they did everything to stop sheva and they did it.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
seriously sheva, against buffon? against juve? 100th goal? what the hell u talking bout mann??
dream on sheva....now u have to get the goal somewhere else....:cheesy:

:D sheva was firing blanks against juve....thanxx to legro+montero...!! :cool:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
OK?? The guy was excellent.......yes he was outpaced by Sheva a couple of times, but he defended brilliantly otherwise.

Yes, but there a lot of defenders out there that get out-paced by Sheva.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Legro and Paolo were coool. they did everything to stop sheva and they did it.
btw I thought Legro couldn't play in this match... :confused:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Try not to bash me because I'm a Milanista and for those whose blood boil seeing my name...move on. But really I want a Juventino's point of view. The Sheva goal. Seeing as how Tacchinardi touched the ball last. Do you still think it was offside? Do you admit that it was good?? if not, explain. Thanks.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Try not to bash me because I'm a Milanista and for those whose blood boil seeing my name...move on. But really I want a Juventino's point of view. The Sheva goal. Seeing as how Tacchinardi touched the ball last. Do you still think it was offside? Do you admit that it was good?? if not, explain. Thanks.
Even if Tacchi did touch it, isn't the issue the fact that a Milan player made the pass? Otherwise it would mean that every time a pass to an offside player is deflected, then it's counted as onside. I'm sure football will be a very different game, and Liverpool would be a much better team...

you could just put all your strikers standing next to the goalkeeper, then hoof a ball upfield, intentionally deflecting it off a defender....

IMHO, it wasn't a goal. Close call though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)