Shev-cento (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

no am not kidding, My father lived in Africa, (Abidjan) more then 20 years , and he had football gym , where you can pay and rent the gym, so since Weah was like 10 years old he used to come and ask my father to play soccer, he didn't had the money, and my father loved him soo much, so he was giving him the gym for free, he used to come daily with his friends and play....Weah grew and started becoming famous but he didn't change or turned into an arogant or sth, they are still good friends , last time he called my dad was like last christmas...
Wow what a coincidence! My ex-girlfriend is Liberian and she apparently met him at a party at Weah's house in Long Island, NY. Her father knew Weah it seems!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
incredible, friday i was drinking with my friend, we met one jazz musician friom holland and he knows davids. i told him to bring davids with him next time he comes to lithania again. wow!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++

Wow what a coincidence! My ex-girlfriend is Liberian and she apparently met him at a party at Weah's house in Long Island, NY. Her father knew Weah it seems!
Liberian gf;)eh?? anyhow it's true he was in Liberia, my parents lived there 17years ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)