Shev-cento (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Weah was a good friend of my father
how so?
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Rebrov was great man. Just the same thing that happened to Mendieta happened to him I guess.
Yeah, I know he was great at the time.. but I think my statement was valid in hindsight :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

really?:eek: you're not kidding?
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

how so?
no am not kidding, My father lived in Africa, (Abidjan) more then 20 years , and he had football gym , where you can pay and rent the gym, so since Weah was like 10 years old he used to come and ask my father to play soccer, he didn't had the money, and my father loved him soo much, so he was giving him the gym for free, he used to come daily with his friends and play....Weah grew and started becoming famous but he didn't change or turned into an arogant or sth, they are still good friends , last time he called my dad was like last christmas...

K10

Jul 12, 2002

no am not kidding, My father lived in Africa, (Abidjan) more then 20 years , and he had football gym , where you can pay and rent the gym, so since Weah was like 10 years old he used to come and ask my father to play soccer, he didn't had the money, and my father loved him soo much, so he was giving him the gym for free, he used to come daily with his friends and play....Weah grew and started becoming famous but he didn't change or turned into an arogant or sth, they are still good friends , last time he called my dad was like last christmas...
That's nice of your father. Did you ever get the chance to meet George?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

That's nice of your father. Did you ever get the chance to meet George?
when i was 7 years old i saw him, so it's kinda long time, i even used to play football with his cousines:D back in africa

K10

Jul 12, 2002

when i was 7 years old i saw him, so it's kinda long time, i even used to play football with his cousines:D back in africa
Well my little cousin goes to school with Okocha's daughter :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No offence, but how old is your dad? 80?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)