Sheep (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, in the nether regions of North Carolina, sheep are considered sacred animals, and in the month of May, the whole state gets together for what is called "A celebration of the Sheep", where there is a statewide ban on anything that comes from a sheep, be it food, clothing, or "companionship". It is a great sacrifice to the residents of North Carolina, but it is one that they partake in with great pride and honor.

The celebration ends with a big party at the SBC Center in downtown Raleigh, where they usually dress up Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles (since they wouldn't be able to see what they have on), in a ceremonial lambskin headdress, and they would perform a concert, while everyone dines on Gyros and lamb chops, while wearing wool underwear.

I was going to go this year, but my doctor told me that eating too much lamb can lead to erectile dysfunction, so I decided to pass on the opportunity.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
no you dont. Sheep are ugly and boring. What would a sheep do as a pet? Eat grass? You need something with alittle better interaction skills ;)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
edit that before the sheepman known by the name of padovano gets here.
TOO LATE FRED, I'M HERE.

Emma, if you want companionship stay away from the animals. People are better suited for those purposes.

Sergio, Firstly - it's R BC Center
and Secondly, Not Funny (but not a bad idea).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
no you dont. Sheep are ugly and boring. What would a sheep do as a pet? Eat grass? You need something with alittle better interaction skills ;)
I have a pet Turtle.... It's the best pet in the world.. you dont have to do take care of her.

We bought her more than 10 years ago. we set her free in the front yard. Every couple of months, when she wants a treat, she goes to the front door and waits. When we come out and see her, we give her some lettuce, and cucmbers. she waves "see ya" and dissappears for another couple of months. occasionally though, we see her migrate from one side of the yard to the other.

That's what i call a pet! :thumb:

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
    Well, in the nether regions of North Carolina, sheep are considered sacred animals, and in the month of May, the whole state gets together for what is called "A celebration of the Sheep", where there is a statewide ban on anything that comes from a sheep, be it food, clothing, or "companionship". It is a great sacrifice to the residents of North Carolina, but it is one that they partake in with great pride and honor.

The celebration ends with a big party at the SBC Center in downtown Raleigh, where they usually dress up Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles (since they wouldn't be able to see what they have on), in a ceremonial lambskin headdress, and they would perform a concert, while everyone dines on Gyros and lamb chops, while wearing wool underwear.

I was going to go this year, but my doctor told me that eating too much lamb can lead to erectile dysfunction, so I decided to pass on the opportunity.
    :rolleyes:

Having much to do at work?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Sergio, Firstly - it's R BC Center
    and Secondly, Not Funny (but not a bad idea).
    Not funny, maybe because its true?:D:D

Alright maybe it wasn't that funny.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

:rolleyes:

Having much to do at work?
    Nope, yet I'm still being paid quite well to do nothing today. Its been a hectic month, so I deserve to do nothing today

Funny world, isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)