She is an ENEMY!!!!!!!??????? (1 Viewer)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Hanging out with friends at a party or in the club or ...etc. You saw that beautiful lady right across; you are just struck by the beauty and would love to approach her :heart:. You start remembering all the cheesy lines, and gather your thoughts hoping she will like you and the way you talk :eyebrows:. So you finally make a major step and approach that girl, then you introduce yourself and start talking. She liked you and would love to go on a date with you. You took her to the movies, hold hands, ate popcorn from the same bucket too, and then took her for a nice dinner which led later on to several dates that led you reaching 1st base, 2nd base and oooops :eyebrows:. You have feelings for her; you just want to be with her, until that day when she told you that shocking secret. She is an Inter Milan fan :broken: . What would you do as a Juve fan? Would you ever date/marry a merda :inter: fan?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
1. There is no chance I could go that long without knowing where a person's allegiance lies.

2. It wouldn't be a decisive factor. However, I often dislike folk who turn out to be Old Firm fans, rather than disliking someone because they are an Old Firm fan.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hanging out with friends at a party or in the club or ...etc. You saw that beautiful lady right across; you are just struck by the beauty and would love to approach her :heart:. You start remembering all the cheesy lines, and gather your thoughts hoping she will like you and the way you talk :eyebrows:. So you finally make a major step and approach that girl, then you introduce yourself and start talking. She liked you and would love to go on a date with you. You took her to the movies, hold hands, ate popcorn from the same bucket too, and then took her for a nice dinner which led later on to several dates that led you reaching 1st base, 2nd base and oooops :eyebrows:. You have feelings for her; you just want to be with her, until that day when she told you that shocking secret. She is an Inter Milan fan :broken: . What would you do as a Juve fan? Would you ever date/marry a merda :inter: fan?

:sergio:

OP
Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6
    I would found really hard to be with somebody that likes something I hate with passion.

JO: I am just addicted
    Red: That sounds reasonable

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I once met THE hottest italian and he was a Roma fan! I tried to get over it but it didn't matter much because its not like we dated. It was more of a one night kinda thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)