Shaving eyebrows (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Duke, you hang out with some pretty @*^%#$ing messed up friends. :D

Now back to my regularly scheduled green card lottery e-mails...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
The only time men shave eyebrows is when they shave the eye brows of other men as a joke. They wake up and look in the mirror with horror, and then they kill you.
I don't get this joke, it's very popular but to me it seems way to rough. I wouldn't find it very funny if someone shaved off my eyebrows, in fact I would be incredibly pissed.

Shaving people's legs though, that's a riot. :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I don't get this joke, it's very popular but to me it seems way to rough. I wouldn't find it very funny if someone shaved off my eyebrows, in fact I would be incredibly pissed.

i'm surprised anybody could sleep through that:D

Sep 14, 2003
Pluck or wax, lasts longer though it is more painful*, or there is laser treatment though that's permanent and costs money.

Please note, I seeked female advice, I have no expirience of doing anything to my eyebrows as they're perfect.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I would be extremely pissed as well. That is why I alluded to "killing" after the joke takes place. ;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

come on those look so cool im dying to do myself one:p but i know im going to mess up my eyebrow:p LOL
now would anyone be kind enough to hit me with something to get that freakin scar!!!
i want to get rid of my scar aswell...it sucks!i put foundation when i go out just to hide it...and in pix and stuff :down:

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
HAHAHA..its kinda cool in the sense that others think its hip and cool which makes me special in a way...unique! :D

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
hi, i usualy think about shaving my eyebrows so i can get a new style on but i think that hte best solution is that he doesnt shave it totaly. Use a blade to cut parallel lines into the eyebrows that is cool
yo dawg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)