Shaved heads? (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
nah, there is a big hair cooties problem in the club, and thats actually why the scandals started, to shadow the real scandal whats going on, dressing rooms are full of insects. there are rumours nedved doesnt wash his hair and a lot of stuff can be found in side of it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
Why did most of our players have their heads:
Del Piero, Giannichedda, Balzaretti, Blasi...etc

Is it a sign of support to the Triade?
It was an attempt to at least make Mauro cut his hair.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
Hennes said:
I'm sure it was Cannavaro...:D He loves to shave the heads of his teammates!!!
(That's no joke!)
very true...i remember thuram saying in an interview he gets his haircut done by cannavaro...

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i remember canna said he shaved his head(before euro 2004) because it was going to be v hot in the summer, the heat could be one reason

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good for them. I think it's a sign of their solidarity as a team. It's also a sign of religious commitment in many cultures.

If I was on this squad and had to play today, I would totally shave my head!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
so we have:
1)ALE
2)cannavaro
3)balza
4)chielinni
5)vieira
6)thuram
7)abbiatti
8)kovac
9)pessotto
10)zlatan who shaved his head a month ago
11)trezegoal
12)blasi
13)giannicheda
14)emo's hair is VERY short too...
waw...long list.

now it's time to shave capello's head and send him to an other team....

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Dont you guys know the secret?

Our ex-board of directors wanted to become the richest footballing club in the face of the world so they secretly hired scientists to work underground at the Delle Alpi Stadium enriching plutonium in use for weapons of mass destruction. They sell them for millions and millions of british pounds on the black market and rumor has it that Moggi has been pushing this idea for years now due to his wide network on the underground.

Unfortunately though, it has not done any good to Zlatan's psychological condition (shoot me) and it has caused some players' hair to become thin.

It was rumored that the doping incidents sparked by Zeman were caused by our players taking medication provided by the medical staff in order to limit the amount of radiation that they absorbed.

I may be wrong though.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Primo said:
Dont you guys know the secret?

Our ex-board of directors wanted to become the richest footballing club in the face of the world so they secretly hired scientists to work underground at the Delle Alpi Stadium enriching plutonium in use for weapons of mass destruction. They sell them for millions and millions of british pounds on the black market and rumor has it that Moggi has been pushing this idea for years now due to his wide network on the underground.

Unfortunately though, it has not done any good to Zlatan's psychological condition (shoot me) and it has caused some players' hair to become thin.

It was rumored that the doping incidents sparked by Zeman were caused by our players taking medication provided by the medical staff in order to limit the amount of radiation that they absorbed.

I may be wrong though.
how long did it take you to think of that? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)