Sharing stadium (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
How do you look upon the question of sharing a stadium with another team. Milan and inter does it, Juventus and Torino shares the same stadium.

I think it is terrible. You belong to a stadium. It is your home, a place you where you make the rules. A place where the pub nearby is a place where you'll only find friends, no enemies.

If you share stadium with another club it is usually the club you hate the most. The closest pubs will be places you can't go to.

Your opinions?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It's OK tho, we wont share a stadium with Torino for much longer ;)

Anyways, I see nothing wrong with it, it's better than wasting money on a new stadium. Why should Turin have two stadiums when both teams can play in one.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Anyways, I see nothing wrong with it, it's better than wasting money on a new stadium. Why should Turin have two stadiums when both teams can play in one.
    Of course they can play in the same stadium, that would save a lot of money. But this is about the supporters. The stadium should be a place where you should feel confortable and a place that you can call your home. To me the stadium should mean just as much as the club name. It seems like it doesn't do that in Italy.

Sep 28, 2002

it would be funnier if milan moved away from san siro only because of that/

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Of course they can play in the same stadium, that would save a lot of money. But this is about the supporters. The stadium should be a place where you should feel confortable and a place that you can call your home. To me the stadium should mean just as much as the club name. It seems like it doesn't do that in Italy.
    Yeah, but why cant two teams call the stadium their own? The dates are pre set so that wehn Juve has Home games Torino plays away, so it is your stadium, as long as you dont meet the other fans.

Anyways, I might not be makin sense, I'm tired.

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6

Yeah, but why cant two teams call the stadium their own? The dates are pre set so that wehn Juve has Home games Torino plays away, so it is your stadium, as long as you dont meet the other fans.

Anyways, I might not be makin sense, I'm tired.
    We are talking about different things here I think. But I'm also tired after an entire day of studying so perhaps I'm not making sense either. Laters

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i think sharing stadium is good. its really a waste that a millions of dollars worth of a thing only used once in 2 weeks. especially the football only ones....

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    In Cyprus we have 3 teams sharing a stadium.
    I can't say that it annoys me or i ever had a problem with it, but ok i guess it would be better if my team had a stadium of its own, a "home".

But anyway this is not anything important

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)