Sharing photos taken by us... (7 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I never kept anything but the flowers back in the day when i used to own some big plants,ive never used the leaf or anything else to smoke.

I did send pat an SOS when my plants were dying but he didnt reply :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
WΏΏdy;3146157 said:
Tell me more and i'll go harvesting tomorrow :D
Piss easy but the leaves have to have THC crystals otherwise it is useless.

Dry the leaves then take out all the twiggs. Then grind them in a mixer. Then get one of these

But make sure it has extremely small holes.

Work the dry leaves on it pretty well, make sure all the crystals fall because you really want them all, don't you?

Then get some butter, melt in a pot, add the cannabis crystals, here it is tricky, the mix should not become too thick, it has to stay "buttery". If you have more crystals just melt more butter in another pan and add them. You will notice, the melted butter has to look like melted butter only green in colour. Keep on stirring until they look infused, you will notice yourself. Usually it is when the texture stops changing.

Then get a plastic container (preferrably with a lock), pour the melted butter in it and put it in the freezer. The melted butter becomes butter after a while (safest bet is to leave it 24 hours.

Now you have cannabutter, you can go look for brownies recipes or milk shakes that have butter as ingredient. Enjoy.

WARNING: Your house will smell for a day or two.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Piss easy but the leaves have to have THC crystals otherwise it is useless.

Dry the leaves then take out all the twiggs. Then grind them in a mixer. Then get one of these

But make sure it has extremely small holes.

Work the dry leaves on it pretty well, make sure all the crystals fall because you really want them all, don't you?

Then get some butter, melt in a pot, add the cannabis crystals, here it is tricky, the mix should not become too thick, it has to stay "buttery". If you have more crystals just melt more butter in another pan and add them. You will notice, the melted butter has to look like melted butter only green in colour. Keep on stirring until they look infused, you will notice yourself. Usually it is when the texture stops changing.

Then get a plastic container (preferrably with a lock), pour the melted butter in it and put it in the freezer. The melted butter becomes butter after a while (safest bet is to leave it 24 hours.

Now you have cannabutter, you can go look for brownies recipes or milk shakes that have butter as ingredient. Enjoy.

WARNING: Your house will smell for a day or two.
Bloody hell,that's good stuff. I'm on it :D

SoundAttack

Guru of Greatness
Aug 25, 2007
YOU took these personally?!!! wow! where is that amazing place?
Yeah man, it is amazing ... we are not lebanese for nothing, and certainly not just because we have a few cedars here and there ;) and the other bad stuff *rolls eyes*

Heres some more

in one of those pics i reached the second highest peak in Lebanon... which is something like 3040 meters high... the view was breathtaking... the pictures would only give you a small faction of what it is in real life... next time ill post pics of the valley between those 2 mountains... theres one restaurant too with a lake and all... but if your not scared of heights youll def enjoy it... the road to up there is somewhat very narrow with no rails incase the car slips... i tried it this summer, cause in winter it would be covered in snow... i wish i took a picture but at one moment i was driving in 300 meter tunnel of snow... a chill while it lasts

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Whoop!
Finally back from the dead, haven't slept for days, but now it's over, vacations here!
Picture from the presentation today. So much awesome stuff everyone created. Walked home half an hour through pouring rain grinning like a fool and now I'll go and drink beer out of a melon with my students, great day, enjoying life!

Attachments

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
How could you sell that! I'd be coming down all the time to hang out with you there!
I was fired back then & i couldn't keep up with the payments.:sad: The place was HUGE & we could have had on massive Juventuz orgy there.:D

WΏΏdy;3154685 said:
Beautiful :sheik: Must have made a lot of money when it got sold,what did u do with it?
I didn't make lots, i have to pay off the interest with the loan amount & paid off some debts.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I was fired back then & i couldn't keep up with the payments.:sad: The place was HUGE & we could have had on massive Juventuz orgy there.:D

I didn't make lots, i have to pay off the interest with the loan amount & paid off some debts.
That sucks man.

I have to pay off some debts as well but i dont have something that beautiful to sell.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
WΏΏdy;3154701 said:
That sucks man.

I have to pay off some debts as well but i dont have something that beautiful to sell.
I can't wait for the day that i'm debt free. If i can't buy it cash, i don't buy it, simply put but that doesn't apply to a possible beach house.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)