Sex & Cars...And let's keep it truthful, guys! (2 Viewers)

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #62
    ßömßäяdîëя;1405497 said:
    My name is Burke
    Yeh, well don't change anything! You wouldn't be you if you did!!! And you're now officially Burke in the cast list!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    View attachment 33473 Thanks guys, honorable mentions to you all! I knew starting this thread would bring in the kind of assorted wit that made it worth doing. So, in order of appearance, the perpetrators so far are...
    Del Piero 06, vSnoop, Hambon, D Nico, Redshift Rider, Swag, Stripper, Vlatko, M.A.R.K., Juve Prince, Burke, Barkuss, Apropos, Michael Cutajar, Bozi, Petersmit, Badass Devil...
    please don't leave

Apr 15, 2006
    View attachment 33473 Thanks guys, honorable mentions to you all! I knew starting this thread would bring in the kind of assorted wit that made it worth doing. So, in order of appearance, the perpetrators so far are...
    Del Piero 06, vSnoop, Hambon, D Nico, Redshift Rider, Swag, Stripper, Vlatko, M.A.R.K., Juve Prince, Burke, Barkuss, Apropos, Michael Cutajar, Bozi, Petersmit, Badass Devil...
    dont leave mate! hate to see ppl go! :sad:

oh, and nice to see that i've bcome close to some of you guys here only after such a short time! i love Ju! :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)