• This list doesn't happen in Belgium, but whatever

• Seven has been watching "Lost" lately and it's affecting him

• List doesn't exist, Seven's imaginary brother exists

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Seven said:
Okay people. Here's the deal: you can either help me and have a laugh or you can tell people what the list is about spoiling everything. You do as you please.

The list was about one thing: trying to see how easy it was to get people excited about a list. So Osman was right. The list was about the list and nothing more.

There is however a reason I selected you. It was not at random as some people claimed. Mostly it had to do with first creating a pattern and then destroying it. The first four were selected because of their daft posts. No offense guys, it were only the individual posts that were daft.

Then I selected Alen to break the pattern and I selected virtual to start it up again. This I did mostly to fuck with juve o'curr's mind. Which I did as you will notice if you read the thread.

After virtual came Osman. He was obviously selected to make the whole thing a challenge. He's the one who was spot on and I knew he would be. Too bad not too many people followed him. So I'm giving you a chance to play them, Ossy. The reason for Andy is clear: you like conspiracy theories. I did expect a tad more from you, but how creating your own?

Ahmed.. I just had to select you. I don't know why. I have a feeling you well tell people about this PM though. Please play along. Cronios made it because of his lengthy posts.. a little more input would have been nice though.

Martin, you were selected because you don't care. I selected you Red, because I know you like games. Czar, you're a grand fellow and Bes, you much like Red love power games.

What I would want to do now is take this one step further. I repeat, you do as you wish, but I think it could be fun. My suggestion is that you all put Soldier Of Seven in your sigs. Preferably in red and a tad bigger than you normally would. Initially you don't tell people anything, but if they keep asking what this entire thing is about, everyone is free to say whatever they want as long as it's mysterious. It does not have to make sense.

Do what you want, but I promise you it will be fun if you follow my instructions.
Via PM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ßüякε;2042129 said:
Shouldn't this have been private?
I mean, unless he's insulting via PM's it's not fair to tell the others about the things said via PM.

Although, i can see why it was hard for you to resist sharing this with the others. :D

Apr 12, 2004
Shouldn't this have been private?
I mean, unless he's insulting via PM's it's not fair to tell the others about the things said via PM.

Although, i can see why it was hard for you to resist sharing this with the others. :D
He gave it up willingly, I didn't steal it from him.

never been more dissapointed in you burkey
Stroke me, baby.

Jan 7, 2004
ßüякε;2042221 said:
Heaven? You don't even believe in that shit.

how else do you think god discerns the righteous from the wronged? 7 has shown the way and he hath given me enough free will for me to know what is right and to choose that correct path.

blessed be your name 7, i am your solder

No, his sig implies that.
the brotherhood is strong, 7's love gives us strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)