OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #261
    You don't like gays?
    That's not what I said.

I knew it was tricky to include Andy, but I decided to give him a chance, because he could prove useful. I also knew he was going to share it with Burke. I had expected more from the latter, but what can you do? If anything it was my mistake.

I should have known they don't have the finesse to do this properly. It is somewhat an American vice: brute force, but no sense of refinement so they couldn't wait for this to turn out very funny. It is very telling for example that they immediately showed the PM. Part of the game is of course in betraying each other. Giving people hints what the list is about, but never quite saying it. Burke and Andy however, being the peasants that they are, went for the full prize immediately. Shooting down all possible future pleasure.

But I won't hold it against them. It's what you do if you're not used to more complex social behaviour.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Sep 1, 2002
    That's not what I said.

I knew it was tricky to include Andy, but I decided to give him a chance, because he could prove useful. I also knew he was going to share it with Burke. I had expected more from the latter, but what can you do? If anything it was my mistake.

I should have known they don't have the finesse to do this properly. It is somewhat an American vice: brute force, but no sense of refinement so they couldn't wait for this to turn out very funny. It is very telling for example that they immediately showed the PM. Part of the game is of course in betraying each other. Giving people hints what the list is about, but never quite saying it. Burke and Andy however, being the peasants that they are, went for the full prize immediately. Shooting down all possible future pleasure.

But I won't hold it against them. It's what you do if you're not used to more complex social behaviour.
    In other words, they're a couple of tossers?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #266
    Of course it was a good idea. 14 pages and people still going all emotional about the list. Look at Burke's behaviour. How low can you go?

"I KNOW WHAT THE LIST IS ABOUT!!! LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!"

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #268
    The suspense is killing me :D
    I have a theory about the list. It fits for all the members of it but one as far as I can see.
    I know it's Alen.
    Ok, I'm genuinely impressed.
    :lol:

100%, two of us in there or nothing.
    I have to admit that i am very proud over being the first on the list:D

Thanks Seven:)
    What the hell is this about?
    I have a feeling that's why he is on the list. Which adds to my confusion because I am no where near as annoying as that guy, so why am i on the list? :wth:
    No, I agree. I can't fathom what Seven thinks I have in common with Virtu.

Here are my two theories:

1.) He thinks we are annoying.
    2.) He tells someone they are on the list and if they ask "what's the list" then he puts them on the list.

what are you theories?:shifty:
    This guy is just trolling you, hehe.

P.S And I see I been added to the list now (I guess for simply asking about it, or if Rossi is on it ;)), still a random trolling list, especially with new inclusions :p

And this is just from the first three pages. You see how people care about a list? Only one man called it for what it was.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #271
    guys, if you don't give a shit about the thread, why make it larger by continuously posting in it? just ignore it
    That's the funny part, Ahmed.

They care about the list :D. I don't care about the list. You don't care about the list, but they do. Burke in particular.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    That's the funny part, Ahmed.

They care about the list :D. I don't care about the list. You don't care about the list, but they do. Burke in particular.
    Now I can swear that you've been watching lost man. You got such a dangerous character. You should have participated in that serial.

Stop thinking we couldn't sleep at night thinking about your list:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)