Seven against the world (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this 'cause, I don't know ... maybe it's me, I'm a little f****d up maybe, but I'm funny how?

I mean, funny like I'm a clown. I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f****n' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

;)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this 'cause, I don't know ... maybe it's me, I'm a little f****d up maybe, but I'm funny how?

I mean, funny like I'm a clown. I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f****n' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

;)
You know, just how you tell a joke, what?:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

;)
Jeez, hold your horses man....:D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

It should not be an easy mistake for a supposed educated man...
How? You both act practically the same. You even mimic Burke. You both create fake accounts and fvck around in each others. To be honest I just think Burke's output is usually what 'Andy' didn't want put to his name. Mostly because a 'Burke' comment is usually promptly following by Andy approval etc.

Burke either dosen't mind or is a complete idiot and dosen't realise.

I don't really distinguish between the two of you to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)