Seven against the world (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

But I was. We all were. Maybe this is a strictly Dutch way of thinking but we, the people, voted our government in place. We, the people, are at fault. It was we, the Dutch people, who killed the people of Srebrenica. It was our responsibility and nobody elses.
I don't know how you can blame yourselves for the actions of others, even if you did elect them. You put your trust in the leaders you elected, and unforunately they made a mistake and failed you...the blame rests on the shoulders of the man who pulled the trigger, not the people who gave him the gun. If ultimately the people are to blame for all governmental decisions, the populous might as well not vote for anybody and keep their hands "clean." But as you very well know, government does not work without the people.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

True, but I like me some big labia.

:D
That will be my "phrase of the day" tomorrow.

Hey Pado, where you going for lunch?
I don't know, but I like me some big labia.

Mr. Padovano, how does your client plead to Indecent Exposure?
He pleads Guilty, your honor. And, I'll have the court know that I like me some big labia.
Yeah? Join the club.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I don't know how you can blame yourselves for the actions of others, even if you did elect them. You put your trust in the leaders you elected, and unforunately they made a mistake and failed you...the blame rests on the shoulders of the man who pulled the trigger, not the people who gave him the gun. If ultimately the people are to blame for all governmental decisions, the populous might as well not vote for anybody and keep their hands "clean." But as you very well know, government does not work without the people.
"The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Yes the blame is on dutch people just like the blame was on german people for Hitlers actions.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
You're an idiot.
I'm more educated than you infact.

++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

That will be my "phrase of the day" tomorrow.
Make it this one.

smeg·ma
A sebaceous secretion, especially the cheesy secretion that collects under the prepuce or around the ****oris.
Can you believe they said cheesy?

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Maybe not in your education system.
Not in mine or any else education system. Someone who is stupid will always be stupid, but he can be mor or less educated

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

Not in mine or any else education system. Someone who is stupid will always be stupid, but he can be mor or less educated
True to an extent. But an idiot dosen't graduate with a first.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
As my teacher who's not a fool spoke

"Obviously you're a very clever boy, why are you doing this?"

School is boring and it makes you thick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)