Not open for further replies.
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #381
    Ok just checking.

Oh will ya get off your high horse will ya....
    It's true isn't it? Let's be fair, more than half of the discussion in NATW is me.

But more importantly: I might not be a man of many principles, but this is something that does matter to me. I have always been against privatising parts of the internet in general as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #382
    I just want to thank the person who gave the WEASEL the password to access this thread..

whats the fucking point of having a password on this thread then ??

Let the little WEASEL whine in his own thread
    Beware, Seb, the angry superpower we're up against. They're everywhere around us, trying to take our jobs, sneaking around our houses, grabbing our children..

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    It's true isn't it? Let's be fair, more than half of the discussion in NATW is me.

But more importantly: I might not be a man of many principles, but this is something that does matter to me. I have always been against privatising parts of the internet in general as well.
    Ok Mr. Thirty-Thousand-Posts-are-about-ME!!

TBH I really don't see that you would have reacted this way had you found a PM in your Inbox. Perhaps you would have criticized it in a post or two, then went back to jabbing Andy and Vinnie.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Tell me honestly, exactly 24 hours ago, when the NATW was locked, and you logged in and found a PM from Andy or Vinny giving you the password, would you have made all this fuss?
    Of course not, he felt really left out in the only place in the world where he can actually insult people but not get his ass handed to him... the internet.

I bet you in real life, Andries is the nicest little mother's boy you've ever met.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #385
    Ok Mr. Thirty-Thousand-Posts-are-about-ME!!

TBH I really don't see that you would have reacted this way had you found a PM in your Inbox. Perhaps you would have criticized it in a post or two, then went back to jabbing Andy and Vinnie.
    I'm still criticising it and I have a password. I'm not even posting in the NATW-thread.

for once, take your own advice.....:agree:
    I think I did, Vin. I just referred everyone to my thread.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #386
    Of course not, he felt really left out in the only place in the world where he can actually insult people but not get his ass handed to him... the internet.

I bet you in real life, Andries is the nicest little mother's boy you've ever met.
    I have always lived in environments where getting beaten up for heated arguments is not so much an issue. Slang contests happen a lot in my life, obviously, but luckily enough I choose to talk to intelligent folks.

If I do not, I always see to it that I'm surrounded by enough friends.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    I'm still criticising it and I have a password. I'm not even posting in the NATW-thread.
    Ya you do, but you don't see yourself as an "elitist" or an "old tymer" since you didn't get the password first hand...maybe thats whats bugging you?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #388
    Ya you do, but you don't see yourself as an "elitist" or an "old tymer" since you didn't get the password first hand...maybe thats whats bugging you?
    Surely I'm an oldtimer in the NATW-thread. I have been partecipating since 2004.

I do see myself as an elitist, but not in the way Andy and Vin see themselves. More in a socially acceptable, not so fascist kind of way.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #389
    Rami, it's going to end with a new password, they'll find out who gave me this one and not give him the new one and I'll keep on posting in this thread. Maybe my thread dies alone, like every living creature does, or maybe it doesn't and we'll have two separate NATW-like threads.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Surely I'm an oldtimer in the NATW-thread. I have been partecipating since 2004.

I do see myself as an elitist, but not in the way Andy and Vin see themselves. More in a socially acceptable, not so fascist kind of way.
    The quotes are there for a reason Andries. I do not like the fact that the thread got locked, but I too would be pissed if a thread was locked especially for me.

All I am saying that your reaction would be different in both scenarios. Don't try to sell it off as the same.:pint:

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #391
    The quotes are there for a reason Andries. I do not like the fact that the thread got locked, but I too would be pissed if a thread was locked especially for me.

All I am saying that your reaction would be different in both scenarios. Don't try to sell it off as the same.:pint:
    There's your problem: if you knew just how much I loved hating Vinman and Andy, you'd realise that this is hilarious for me.

My reaction would be less dramatic, yes. But I would still oppose and I still wouldn't post in the NATW-thread.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    There's your problem: if you knew just how much I loved hating Vinman and Andy, you'd realise that this is hilarious for me.

My reaction would be less dramatic, yes. But I would still oppose and I still wouldn't post in the NATW-thread.
    Hating someone over the Internet is kinda stupid though.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #393
    Hating someone over the Internet is kinda stupid though.
    It's a playful kind of hate. Like you hate football players.

Let's be honest. It all boils down to this:

Neither Vinman (retard) nor Andy (fake intellectual) are strong rhetorically. They can't understand complex arguments. So they misunderstood me a gazillion times and in the end I started loving it. So now I piss them off every now and then. They still don't get it and become angry. So their answer is a password protected thread in which they don't need to understand. Obviously the attempt fails, because there's always someone who'll back me, because Andy screwed up and made the guest list far too long. Now they really feel like they're up against the wall and see the godawful mess they created.

Well, I'll be the bigger man and let you be in peace.

My regards,

Seven

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Seven, beware, youre 2 steppin wit a real gangsta. He is the kind of person who obviously lives in the environment where he gets shot at for disagreeing with people. Hell, I do too, i listened to Eminem's song, Stan, once.

In West Coast against the World, we support the San Jose Sharks. You know, the ones that are up 2-1 against those redwings :D

Beware, Seb, the angry superpower we're up against. They're everywhere around us, trying to take our jobs, sneaking around our houses, grabbing our children..
    Interestingly enough, they sound like commies :D

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #397
    Seven, beware, youre 2 steppin wit a real gangsta. He is the kind of person who obviously lives in the environment where he gets shot at for disagreeing with people. Hell, I do too, i listened to Eminem's song, Stan, once.

In West Coast against the World, we support the San Jose Sharks. You know, the ones that are up 2-1 against those redwings :D

Interestingly enough, they sound like commies :D
    Sounds okay. San Jose Sharks you say. Been a fan of them all my life. I even hold a season ticket.

There's an hypothesis that many things in the USA's attitude in internal policy is exactly what they used to accuse communists of.

I was kind of going for the USA role in this Cold War scenario anyway. The USSR gives me the shivers. Siberia sounds like a nice home for Andy and Vin as well.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #400
    BTW, if anyone cares, I got the password from Azzurri7.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)