Serie B: Spezia vs Juventus [01-27-2007] (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
OFFTOPIC!!

Ibra: Inter don't deserve Scudetto Saturday 27 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he earned his Scudetto with Juventus – including the one currently adorning his Inter shirt.

The Calciopoli scandal saw the Bianconeri demoted and they were stripped of the last two titles, the 2005-06 edition handed to Inter, but Ibra warned it was an undeserved accolade for his new friends.

“I still feel like the Champion of Italy with Juve. My old teammates and I won two Scudetti on the field of play,” he told ‘Inter Channel.’

“Considering the way we played and all that we gave, I believe we earned those trophies fair and square.”

This statement will not go down well with the Nerazzurri, who saw their decade-long title drought ended by the scandal.

channel4.com

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
OFFTOPIC!!

Ibra: Inter don't deserve Scudetto Saturday 27 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he earned his Scudetto with Juventus – including the one currently adorning his Inter shirt.

The Calciopoli scandal saw the Bianconeri demoted and they were stripped of the last two titles, the 2005-06 edition handed to Inter, but Ibra warned it was an undeserved accolade for his new friends.

“I still feel like the Champion of Italy with Juve. My old teammates and I won two Scudetti on the field of play,” he told 'Inter Channel.’

“Considering the way we played and all that we gave, I believe we earned those trophies fair and square.”

This statement will not go down well with the Nerazzurri, who saw their decade-long title drought ended by the scandal.

channel4.com
And?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)