Serie B Season Point : Arezzo - Juventus [05-19-2007] (4 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
actually i heard that next week arezzo might have the 6 point deduction reduced or taken off, so if they will be safe i wouldn't feel bad about beating them.
Yep, they've appealled to Tar.. I really hope they will get them back.

As for the game I'm a bit torn :oops:
Juve is Juve, but Conte was part of our team for so long..
Let's say that I wouldn't be *so* disappointed if we didn't manage to beat them. I just don't want Conte to get relegated.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yep, they've appealled to Tar.. I really hope they will get them back.

As for the game I'm a bit torn :oops:
Juve is Juve, but Conte was part of our team for so long..
Let's say that I wouldn't be *so* disappointed if we didn't manage to beat them. I just don't want Conte to get relegated.
i was thinking the same. Hopefully we come draw 1-1. Goals by Giovinco and Volpato :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
screw them! we need the more points we can get in case they take some more off this summer. :)

ok, they won't but in case they do I expect some serious non-pacific manifestations going on.

If they take off half a point or our magical management sell Buffon to our rivals I'm all for the manifestation.

Who's with me dammit!!! Calciopoli got about 2 cats in front of Juve's office and all they did was smoke or sit on their wheelchair.

THIS IS WW3½

I'm going with bats at Pirelli, Telecom, Consolato Italiano, McDonald....I don't want to be alone. For those of you who live close to Montreal please contact me. :p

oh btw, I have the feeling RAI Int won't show the game that will mathematically promote us to Serie A. :rolleyes:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
screw them! we need the more points we can get in case they take some more off this summer. :)

ok, they won't but in case they do I expect some serious non-pacific manifestations going on.

If they take off half a point or our magical management sell Buffon to our rivals I'm all for the manifestation.

Who's with me dammit!!! Calciopoli got about 2 cats in front of Juve's office and all they did was smoke or sit on their wheelchair.

THIS IS WW3½

I'm going with bats at Pirelli, Telecom, Consolato Italiano, McDonald....I don't want to be alone. For those of you who live close to Montreal please contact me. :p

oh btw, I have the feeling RAI Int won't show the game that will mathematically promote us to Serie A. :rolleyes:
Man, what are you talking about? :D

Why Doesn't he come to Juve then?! He's much better than Deschamps!!
Who? Conte? How did you conclude that?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm just preparing you in case the team sells Gigi or the league wants to punish us again(they can't but with them everything is possible).

Cobolli the liquidator. :cry:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I'm just preparing you in case the team sells Gigi or the league wants to punish us again(they can't but with them everything is possible).

Cobolli the liquidator. :cry:
Yeah marko what do you mean by that?

I remember you mentioned it before, like hes gona sell off all our best players or something?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Napoli 1-0 HT Brescia dominating. :rolleyes:

Nah, the great Cobolli won't do that. Gigli? maybe. :p

anyway, I KNEW IT!!! The guy on TV said they'll show f*ckin' BOLOGNA-BRESCIA LIVE this Saturday. :mad:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Cobolli has always worked as a liquidator, one of the best of the Agnelli's companies.

Mark, Mark :disagree: :D
They would calculate the number of points of penalization necessary to really punish us, regardless of how many we did. Hasn't this year taught you anything? :D :eyebrows: :cry:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus’ promotion will have to wait, as Napoli conquered the Stadio Rigamonti to keep the race open and more importantly set a 10-point gap from fourth place that would eliminate the need for play-offs.

Should this not mean that we are mathmatically promoted as even if we lost the ramainder of our games and finished 3rd, we would still have a 10 point gap from 4th place?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus’ promotion will have to wait, as Napoli conquered the Stadio Rigamonti to keep the race open and more importantly set a 10-point gap from fourth place that would eliminate the need for play-offs.

Should this not mean that we are mathmatically promoted as even if we lost the ramainder of our games and finished 3rd, we would still have a 10 point gap from 4th place?
No coz we have 79 and Mantova in 4th have 61....hence 18 points difference
now with 4 games left...the deficit could be cut to 6 if we lose all games and they won all..so it'll be less than 10 points and then we have to go to the playoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)