Serie B: Piacenza - Juventus [30/9/06] (2 Viewers)

J-C-I

Sep 11, 2006
it's up to juve....
if juve play well it'w going to be easy
but if juve play bad I think it's going to be a hard game
I hope that DP scores his 200 goal
Forza Alex!

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
rai international is showing ONLY HOME MATCHES
But today espn 2 ( in southamerica espn +) started showing juve games.
I wish they have all matches...

This is going to be the first really important match.
I think if we get the - 4 next week after the good game we played today we will be giving the message to everybody that we are not death that we stand and fight after all the inter-figc complot ----

The good thing is we are not only playing better every week we are "making" a good group. In football history Strong groups that are born in difficulties usually ended making history.
I hope this group is destined to glory.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Damn,I have only Eurosport 2...but I hope they'll show the game,because they did it before.
according to the website e2 are showing volleyball or hockey cant remember which though
:p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve per sempre said:
Very hard game! we need to be very concentrated! Piacenza is one of the team who are fighting for serie a like us so it is so crucial!
Nothing is hard when we keep our good form and never understimate no one of course.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Piacenza is quite solid team and of course they will play with motivation on their home ground against juve, so we should be very consentrated. However given the attitude and form of our players, we should get 3 points. even if it is 0-1 I'm ok with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)