Serie B: Juventus vs Spezia [06-10-2007] (34 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Canna said himself he will stay in Juve even we play in serie C2 and then he left the other day and he is ITALIAN ffs, Canna is a traitor, Zlatan, Emo and Vieira are just mercenaries...
You're an idiot. You're looking at it from a fan's perspective. This is a man's life we're talking about. Why should he be forced to stay and play for a cheating club in the second division? He did nothing wrong, the club did, and yet he should have to pay by spending two years of his career and life away from the highest level? Please. Think of it as if you were in his shoes. You're one of the best defenders in the world, a top club wants you, your current club fucked up and got relegated. Are you going to stay?

you can't say that to the player who has scored so many goals for you favorite team...
now there's gonna be headache about new striker, are you guys sure that treze replacement will be as good as trez was?
I can say whatever I want, thanks.

Raziel

May 18, 2004
Sorry for annoying you. I forgot the internet was a serious place :nerd:
hahahahahaha, everytime someone can't bring a solid argument into a discussion, they end up saying this is teh internet and it's not serious. lol.

anyways, let's just wrap this up here so it doesn't degenerate, shall we?

i feel sory that we lost. at least we finally got out of this nightmare.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
hahahahahaha, everytime someone can't bring a solid argument into a discussion, they end up saying this is teh internet and it's not serious. lol.

anyways, let's just wrap this up here so it doesn't degenerate, shall we?

i feel sory that we lost. at least we finally got out of this nightmare.
I argued my point for far too long in another thread to reiterate it here and now. I don't have the time or the effort for that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The season/nightmare is over, we Juventus fans have nothing to celebrate,
although we toped serie b against the odds,
against the dark conspiracy will that control Italian football and would prefer to see us totally destroyed, we r still here,
we have answered with our usual Juve style way!
Juve wons!
Our most complete trophy collection have another addition,
Inter's title isnt any more valuable than ours...

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
:faq2: Seria B , I'm uninstalling SopCast , TvAnts... and all possible stream software from my computer... I've had enough of watching Juve in a small square in the corner of my monitor.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hey Trezeguet, gtfo. The door's that way, Deschamps left it open.
Trez is a mercenary if he leaves.
Fuck you Trezeguet. Stupid cunt.

(note: I don't believe that Trez is doing anything wrong but since you guys called Canna and Zambro and the others mercenaries then Trezeguet must be the same)
How is Trezeguet leaving fine and not Cannavaro? Most of you called Fabio a traitor and a mercenary so why not Trezeguet?

:rolleyes:
Sorry for annoying you. I forgot the internet was a serious place :nerd:
lol, they both did the same thing. At least Canna made sense and left when we were relegated. Trez stayed in B and is now leaving after we go back up. Idiotic.
You're an idiot. You're looking at it from a fan's perspective. This is a man's life we're talking about. Why should he be forced to stay and play for a cheating club in the second division? He did nothing wrong, the club did, and yet he should have to pay by spending two years of his career and life away from the highest level? Please. Think of it as if you were in his shoes. You're one of the best defenders in the world, a top club wants you, your current club fucked up and got relegated. Are you going to stay?

Sometimes, to keep silent is much better than making random posts that has nothing to do with logic and sense.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
sure, but it doesn't mean that everything you say is right..
are you guys sure that treze replacement will be as good as trez was? will he score in every second game, just like david did? i doubt, but i hope..
i personally say THANK YOU to david.. goodbye and good luck..
we can't ask every player to stay in juve forever.. this is a club football only few remain.. only legends remain..

Mar 24, 2006
:faq2: Seria B , I'm uninstalling SopCast , TvAnts... and all possible stream software from my computer... I've had enough of watching Juve in a small square in the corner of my monitor.
I wish i can do it too , but unistalling those stuff mean no Media to watching Juventus matches for the next 2 years for me before i graduate from my University 2 years more and then i can watching Juventus matches as before i came to this freaking hilarious country , LOL . My home is the best place to watching Juventus match . :D

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Thanks to Piacenza's draw with Triestina, both Napoli and Genoa return to Serie A! Spezia conquer Juve to face Verona in play-outs, Arezzo go down.

Channel4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)