Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (8 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Guys, what do you think seriously of the penalty? Channel 4 says that Del Piero secured a controversial win. :confused:
it was nothing to do with penalty, just like what happened last year against them too, I don't know what was that about, if it is by luck happening these with us against the same team, or if it was something else..

I felt bad for that, and not fair, we can't be double faced and moan only when it happens against us, I don't want to see these things happening neither with us nor against us..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
it was nothing to do with penalty, just like what happened last year against them too, I don't know what was that about, if it is by luck happening these with us against the same team, or if it was something else..

I felt bad for that, and not fair, we can't be double faced and moan only when it happens against us, I don't want to see these things happening neither with us nor against us..
That's a fair opinion, Snoop. :pint:

Oct 3, 2004
Okay I watched the game, it's not like Marchionni made a meal of it. I think he looked a little surprised with the penalty call himself.

I felt that Ayroldi handled the situation very unprofessionally. Bologna deserved the FK. Vlado Smit's challenge wasn't trying to be rough or obstructive...it wasn't a precisely timed tackle, at the same time neither a clumsy foul. (okay...so I'm not sure about the fine line...I think it was just a collision during the run of play)

I really doubt Juventus would have won this match had Ayroldi not awarded a PK. Juve were struggling to create a clear cut chance during the 2nd half despite the dominant possession they had. The red cards killed the match, and despite their counter attack taking advantage of Juve's gap from pushing up forward @ 11 vs. 9 (Buffon's moment) Bologna didn't give a shit about the game anymore.

I'm not anti Deschamps...but we've seen this happen more than once throughout the season, where Juve botch a lead, or struggle to overcome a deficit. This is where the tactician's mastermind is proven. Giovinco was an unpredictable move. We all expected Bojinov, Zalayeta...but this was a smart choice which ultimately paid off.

It just begs the question though, would Giovinco still have coped with less space to work with at 11 vs. 11? I want to see him come on for the next match (Arezzo?).

By the way, on a lighter note he loooked like suuuuch a little baby, just wanted to pinch his cheeks and go coochie cooo :p :D He's too cool!! The innocent baby face, who has the courage of a lion!! :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Thats football snoop. This happens every weekend in every league around the world. But people tend to make it soo big when it comes to Juve because of what happened. Team were awarded more than couple of PKs against us yet media and press didn't moan about it, because they're facing Juventus.

I've seen many games this season and I think everyone knows that we were fouled tons of times in the penalty area and it was alwas clear pks but ref were ignoring it, saturday red decided to give us, he saw it a penalty, thats football, never fair, you play smart you win it.

Anyway, thanks for everyone on the ratings and comments.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
One question:Who the hell is that Giovinco guy?

He is a kid but from what I saw he played great,good ball control,fine assist and he looked so experienced no matter that I saw him for the first time.

Who is he?Any notes?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Okay I watched the game, it's not like Marchionni made a meal of it. I think he looked a little surprised with the penalty call himself.

I felt that Ayroldi handled the situation very unprofessionally. Bologna deserved the FK. Vlado Smit's challenge wasn't trying to be rough or obstructive...it wasn't a precisely timed tackle, at the same time neither a clumsy foul. (okay...so I'm not sure about the fine line...I think it was just a collision during the run of play)

I really doubt Juventus would have won this match had Ayroldi not awarded a PK. Juve were struggling to create a clear cut chance during the 2nd half despite the dominant possession they had. The red cards killed the match, and despite their counter attack taking advantage of Juve's gap from pushing up forward @ 11 vs. 9 (Buffon's moment) Bologna didn't give a shit about the game anymore.

I'm not anti Deschamps...but we've seen this happen more than once throughout the season, where Juve botch a lead, or struggle to overcome a deficit. This is where the tactician's mastermind is proven. Giovinco was an unpredictable move. We all expected Bojinov, Zalayeta...but this was a smart choice which ultimately paid off.

It just begs the question though, would Giovinco still have coped with less space to work with at 11 vs. 11? I want to see him come on for the next match (Arezzo?).

By the way, on a lighter note he loooked like suuuuch a little baby, just wanted to pinch his cheeks and go coochie cooo :p :D He's too cool!! The innocent baby face, who has the courage of a lion!! :touched:
I did not get the chance to watch the match and this gives me another perspective. Especially on why a 9 man team can counter attack a full team! And is it too early to get excited about Giovonco?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)