Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (10 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
DD delays Serie A return (full article in his thread)

Cristiano Zanetti and Giuliano Giannichedda will be available for the tie, but Juve will be without the suspended Pavel Nedved, as well as the injured Mauro Camoranesi and Matteo Paro.

“The team loses personality and effectiveness without Nedved and Camoranesi,” added DD. “When they are at their best they always give 100 per cent.

“I don’t want this to be an excuse, but I would have preferred to play against Bologna being able to count on them as well.”

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Boumsong, Legrottaglie, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Zanetti, Marchisio, Palladino; Del Piero, Trezeguet

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
DD delays Serie A return (full article in his thread)

Cristiano Zanetti and Giuliano Giannichedda will be available for the tie, but Juve will be without the suspended Pavel Nedved, as well as the injured Mauro Camoranesi and Matteo Paro.

“The team loses personality and effectiveness without Nedved and Camoranesi,” added DD. “When they are at their best they always give 100 per cent.

“I don’t want this to be an excuse, but I would have preferred to play against Bologna being able to count on them as well.”

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Boumsong, Legrottaglie, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Zanetti, Marchisio, Palladino; Del Piero, Trezeguet
Not so bad,in my opinion.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
probable formation for Bologna according to gazzetta.it

Formazione
1 Buffon
27 Zebina
18 Boumsong
30 Legrottaglie
3 Chiellini
32 Marchionni
6 Zanetti
15 Marchisio
20 Palladino
17 Trezeguet
10 Del Piero

A disposizione

12 Mirante
14 Balzaretti
2 Birindelli
42 Bianco
8 Giannichedda
25 Zalayeta
9 Bojinov

Allenatore: Deschamps

Also if anyone of these players gets a yellow they will be suspended for the next match against Arezzo:

Paro, Trezeguet, Chiellini, Giannichedda, Zalayeta, Balzaretti, Marchisio, Birindelli

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
The called up :

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
6 Zanetti
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
12 Mirante
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
20 Palladino
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
30 Legrottaglie
32 Marchionni
42 Bianco
43 Giovinco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)