Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (19 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seven, this Bologna bit is already getting old and you're not even there yet.

I hope they find a way to promote to A with Juve... so Juve can humiliate their sorry rossoblù asses outta the stadiums next season. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven, this Bologna bit is already getting old and you're not even there yet.

I hope they find a way to promote to A with Juve... so Juve can humiliate their sorry rossoblù asses outta the stadiums next season. :D
Oh, but if I would be in Bologna when Juventus play them, I'm cheering for Juve. Make no mistake about that. I just want them to gain promotion.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
They don't deserve promotion. Look at this idiot's words:

While most people would be worried about stopping David Trezeguet and Alex Del Piero, Felsinei boss Luca Cecconi seems more interested in the man with the whistle. “I hope that the game isn’t affected by refereeing,” he stressed. “Juve have big name players who can influence decisions with protests.”

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But Bologna were probably burned in the previous game. Juventus shouldn´t have won. 2 big decisions went against Bologna, hence this comments. Also in the previous couple of years matches against Bologna were always controversial.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
TBH there were a couple of dubious calls against Bologna. I do strongly disapprove of the comment towards Juventus though. IMHO lots of decisions have gone against Juve this year and referees are very cautious not to award Juve any advantage whatsoever.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But Bologna were probably burned in the previous game. Juventus shouldn´t have won. 2 big decisions went against Bologna, hence this comments. Also in the previous couple of years matches against Bologna were always controversial.
It's most likely all over for Bologna anyway.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah i know. You'll see, it will be very tough for us tomorrow. Nedved and Camo will be missed and Bologna is always a bitch when plays Juve!
Yeah, I know that. I forgot about Camo and Nedved. You have a point. But still home ground gives us a big advantage. We always play better at home, even when we miss our key players.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Yeah, I know that. I forgot about Camo and Nedved. You have a point. But still home ground gives us a big advantage. We always play better at home, even when we miss our key players.
Yeah but for some reason i don't trust the Juve of Deschamps. I don't see his tactics or his game come into play. Juve was and remains the team to beat in Italy so we always have to play at our best against these kinda teams. I watch all Juve games and have been doing this since i was a kid and Man they (opponents) play against us as if they are gonna win the world cup. Also note that tomorrow it will be a game of Delpiero and Bellucci for the top scorer so that will give both strikers more motivation to score goals. That is ANOTHER reason why it is gonna be tough tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)