[Serie B] - Juventus VS Albinoleffe - 6 April (112 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
thats the thing we are missing a leader, the players are ok but theres no natural leader
That is the point DD and also Secco have to work on, we cannot depend that much on DP. There need to be others who take responsibility on the pitch. We all know Buffon does but he is still a goalkeeper. Frings could be that player, the problem is that he is not young, too, and we need a leader after DP's time. Who?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon: ok
Birindelli: bah! I said it many times, he can't cut it anymore. No dribbling, no decent crosses.
Boumsong: Apart 1-2 mistakes he was ok.
Chiellini: Good. Not a CB though.
Balzaretti: Great, solid defense, nice runs, should cross better, nice goal.
Camo: was good, DD subbed him. :rolleyes:
Paro: sucked BIG time, no good for Juve in freakin' serie B. Long passes suckes, no shot, doesn't tackle...
Giannichedda: he palyed?
Nedved: Tried but too nervous.
Trez: sucked although he need better crosses...poor Toni or Huntelaar next season. :cry:
Palladino: Not a good game.

DD: Put freakin' Giovinco and Venitucci in the lineup.

Marchionni: Camo was better.
Marchisio: ok
Bojinov: Better than Trez and Palla.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i'm sorry i have to question this, i knwo giovinco is a good young player how many of you have seen him play in a match, a senior mathc. i think hes a good talent and we should give him a chance but if he was so good like people are making out he would have had his chance by now

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
EMBARASSING....FUCKING EMBARASSING !!!!

Instead of wasting my time going thru player by player...let me just say that the whole team sucked, and there is NOOO... way this team would ever do well in Serie A

WE NEED 8...THATS RIGHT, 8 NEW PLAYERS if we get out of Serie B this season, because if we have a few more performances like this, then we are in trouble.

We let a mediocre team make us look very ordinary....and all the play-acting of injuries towards the end of the game by "Leffe was pretty annoying.

Someone please explain to me why it took us 80 minutes to figure out that once you cross the center line into their end of the field, you should move around to get open, and make short passes, and advance towards the net. What we did for the first 80 minutes was ridiculous...we would cross the center line, and either look for a very long ball towards the net (which either went out of bounds or the keeper easily handled ), or guys not know for their shooting abilities are launching 35-40 yard shots at the net.

When we finally got the right idea in the last 10 minutes, "Leffe had everyone but the coach behind the ball...but give them credit, they did attempt to attack on the counter.

Whoever said BUMsong was ok today must have missed the first goal. He was at fault, because it was his mark that got the final ball for the breakaway goal. You can blame Paro for not marking the middie with the ball, then BUM decided to challenge him, leaving his man wide open for the pass.

Like I said before in my post at halftime, besides the goal that Balza scored, he was pretty useless today...bad passes, terrible crosses (only 1 good cross from him all game)

With the way we played today, can anyone imagine what will happen if we play like this tuesday night against Napoli ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)