[Serie B] - Juventus VS Albinoleffe - 6 April (91 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How are we doing?
Well, according to the stream, our performance is weird, for example Biri takes the ball, and suddenly he makes magic for Albinoleffe players not to see him, something black appears on the screen I think even for Albinoleffe it appears the same...then you see the ball with Nedved... and so on.

This trick must work.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well, according to the steam, our performance is weird, for example Biri takes the ball, and suddenly he makes magic for Albinoleffe players not to see him, something black appears on the screen I think even for Albinoleffe it appears the same...then you see the ball with Nedved... and so on.

This trick must work.
lolololololol

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Well, according to the steam, our performance is weird, for example Biri takes the ball, and suddenly he makes magic for Albinoleffe players not to see him, something black appears on the screen I think even for Albinoleffe it appears the same...then you see the ball with Nedved... and so on.

This trick must work.
:lol2:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Well, according to the stream, our performance is weird, for example Biri takes the ball, and suddenly he makes magic for Albinoleffe players not to see him, something black appears on the screen I think even for Albinoleffe it appears the same...then you see the ball with Nedved... and so on.

This trick must work.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)