OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Jeeks said:
    What's the point?
    Cucci Cucci said that Serie B sounds degrating whenit as teams like Juve and Napoli in it. It's all BS, they're happy to have us down there. They just want Juve fans to be quiet and try to make us feel better. To me, it's still a lower division and we're still gonna play Albinoleffe. If they think it sounds better they can do want they want.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    mark77 said:
    Cucci Cucci said that Serie B sounds degrating whenit as teams like Juve and Napoli in it. It's all BS, they're happy to have us down there. They just want Juve fans to be quiet and try to make us feel better. To me, it's still a lower division and we're still gonna play Albinoleffe. If they think it sounds better they can do want they want.
    It is only renaming the league. A very stupid thing to do.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    The fact that its nothing more than a pointless facade is one thing, but something like a name change would do nothing more than attract more undue criticism and draw attention away from what really matters.

It would only make sense in the event of a huge commercialization of the entire second division ie the Coca Cola Championship as the second tier English league, not something I would exactly relish but the league does need the money and the exposure. But that's a wholly separate issue altogether.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    We all know real Serie A is the one in which Juve plays. Fans season ticket speaks for itself.;) .

But anyway, Serie B got to be best second tier division in the whole world. They have Napoli, Juve, Bologna, Genoa, who were capable of bringing European trophies in their heydays, and capable of bringing around 50,000+ crowds. Lets not forget Bari, and Verona is hardly slouch when itcomes to fanbase, and earning potential IMO. It just come to show how badly Italian teams have been managed in last 10 years or so.

It is pity they didnt relegate Milan, Fiorentina, and Lazio, because then Inter would have been mocked for winning most worthless Serie A championship ever with the real competition going on down below.:eyebrows:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Jun hide said:
    It is pity they didnt relegate Milan, Fiorentina, and Lazio, because then Inter would have been mocked for winning most worthless Serie A championship ever with the real competition going on down below.
    :lol: that would have been sweet.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Morra10 said:
    whos your team now?
    I only follow Dutch football nowadays

Rami said:
    Didn't know you ditched...
    Weren't judging...
    I thought you were never a Juventino...Kinda like Burkey boy:D
    I was. I know a lot about the club from the years that I supported it. Back at the time I read all about the history of the club, saw some classic moments and all that. I visited matches, with as biggest moment I suppose the Coppa Final in Parma in 2002 (second leg) which we lost.

Before you ask: I celebrated the 26th Scudetto victory and I backed away from the club later despite the future looking very bright for Juventus at the time. Just in case you were about to confuse me with the people who ran off when the going got tough. I was a big fan during the Scudetto victories of Lazio and Roma. That was when, I would say, I felt the strongest about Juve.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Changing the name wouldnt make it any more appealing would it? Still a financial phuck up to be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)