Serie A vs Serie B (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i had this discussion with a milanista today, and we both came to the conclusion that serie B is officially better than serie A heres why:

most of the traditional italian sides such as Genoa,bologna,lazio,fiorentina,bari,and ofcors Juventus are in serie B

The quality of players in Serie B are far better, than A compare the 2 best line ups

----------------------Buffon

oddo-------Ujfalusi------Kovac?-------chiellini

marchionni-----Zanetti----liverani?---Nedved

----------------Trez?---------Toni?

del piero,bojinov,frey,jorgenson,peruzzi, list cud go on, ofcorse im not too sure about the other serie B teams and who they have.

Serie A

--------------------------Dida

cafu------------samuel--------Nesta-------Grosso

figo------------pirlo-----------gattuso-----stankovic

---------------------kaka------Gila

adriano (all honestly is crap)
the rest u can make up yourself

from this we can all agree buffon is undesputedly the best gk in the world

oddo vs cafu?? i personally prefer oddo, who has a good defensive mind aswell

Samuel vs ujfalusi - ok samuel wins this

kovac vs nesta - probably nesta

figo - overrated and a piece of crap, marchionni wins it for me

pirlo and gattuso vs zanetti and liverani - the latter loses i guess

nedved vs stankovic - nedved wins

kaka and gila vs trez and toni - trez and toni both goalscoring machines

and when u consider the other serie B players like frey, who i see as the 2nd best gk in the italian league to buffon and serie A well julio cesar?? who is not even that good. adriano?? hes a load of crap now, and u got hot prospects like bojinov and well respected and players who can change the game like del piero, with serie A losing sheva to the epl ive concluded that serie B is definatly better in terms of quality than serie A now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i think thats a terrible serie a side you lined up there, stankovic the best option there on the left :lol:

where is roma`s mancini from that lineup? besides 4-4-2 is anyway a wrong formation to use with kaka on the team. infact you have forgot roma anyway. like mexes for example, had a good season, perrotta is a good option, also transfers, crespo might be soon in italy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What are you all talking about?

The reason that Juventus are in B, makes it a better league. There is no room for discussion, I'm afraid.

I think I might close this thread as it will be redundant later :p

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    no just think about it i mean buffon is the best gk in italy at the very least, serie A have nobody near to his calibre the fact that serie B is likely also to posses toni and trez - italy's best strikers puts serie A to shame.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Stephan said:
    i think thats a terrible serie a side you lined up there, stankovic the best option there on the left :lol:

where is roma`s mancini from that lineup? besides 4-4-2 is anyway a wrong formation to use with kaka on the team. infact you have forgot roma anyway. like mexes for example, had a good season, perrotta is a good option, also transfers, crespo might be soon in italy.

well ur starting line is totally up to u, but ur forgetting that more of the better players are now playing in serie B, which i think has made serie A lose its prestigious value a bit.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Stephan said:
    are you sure toni stays with viola? isnt he very close for inter move?

last i checked, that the the viola board are desperate to keep him, and that it seems like inter seem more interested in ibra than toni rite now.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Mauro16 said:
    It's not hard to see that Serie B is far superior. Juventus are in it.

exactly!!! serie B holds the future of italian football

chiellini
    balzaretti
    bojinov
    pasqual

whilst the top serie A clubs are predominantly made up of old has beens that nobody takes notice of anymore.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    exactly!!! serie B holds the future of italian football

chiellini
    balzaretti
    bojinov
    pasqual

whilst the top serie A clubs are predominantly made up of old has beens that nobody takes notice of anymore.
    yeah right, kakà and gila are has beens :rolleyes:

besides milan got that Yoann Gourcuff guy, who might be pretty good, his born 1986 btw ;)

lets wait till transfer period is over and then well see.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    Stephan said:
    yeah right, kakà and gila are has beens :rolleyes:

besides milan got that Yoann Gourcuff guy, who might be pretty good, his born 1986 btw ;)

lets wait till transfer period is over and then well see.

i said predominantly made up of old players, im talking about the likes of figo and cafu

as for this yoann guy, hes unproven in italy and porbably wont play for another 5 years, as for the names i listed they are proving to be hot prospects in italy and starting to be reliable and proven, this yoann guy isnt.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    I see Yoann Gourcuff, and I assumed it was a typo, so I think Johann Cruyff??? what the fuck is this person talking about?? then I realized I was the moron :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)