Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (7 Viewers)

Dave36

Jun 11, 2007
I'm still trying to find an argument that successfully provides evidence as to why Tiago wouldn't succeed in Italy. Too many fucking retards here use the Serie A > Premiership argument to prove their point, and it's completely annoying and reaks of ignorance.

So tell me... why wouldn't Tiago succeed in Italy after succeeding in the Premiership? Don't give me the "pussy" bullshit either. England is more hard-nosed than Italy when it comes to football.
Let me rephrase that because you're right - I don't think it's an issue of Tiago in Serie A vs. the Premiership. Becuase you're absoutely right - the Premiership is as if not more physical than Serie A. What I should have said and will say now is: I don't think Tiago can succeed on a top flight team in Serie A.
m
First of all, Tiago wasn't that good at Chelsea. He was good, but obviously Mourhino felt like he needed more when he brought in Essien.

I don't intend to call him a pussy - I just don't think Tiago has the mental toughness to perform under the harshest of spotlights.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm still trying to find an argument that successfully provides evidence as to why Tiago wouldn't succeed in Italy. Too many fucking retards here use the Serie A > Premiership argument to prove their point, and it's completely annoying and reaks of ignorance.

So tell me... why wouldn't Tiago succeed in Italy after succeeding in the Premiership? Don't give me the "pussy" bullshit either. England is more hard-nosed than Italy when it comes to football.
that is indeed bullshit. some fans around here are just as stupid an ignorant as some of the "My league is better than you and the world only revolves around the EPL" fans of the EPL :lol:

I don't know for sure why he wouldn't succeed here..it's likely a combination of Ranieri's obvious dislike and his own lack of determination. Maybe he could succeed in another Italian team, maybe he wouldn't. maybe you could tell me why Shevchenko and Ballack flopped in the EPL when they were legends in other leagues. Why Cannavaro played well for us and not for Argentina. why Diego plays well for Bremen when he was a flop in Porto. Why Ian Rush was a legend for Liverpool but a flop for us. We don't really know why every single player who flops does so. Is it the language? the culture? the league? the coach? the tactics? all of the above? Who knows? what we know is that the world doesn't stop. players will continue to flop, be it in Juve or any other team. The world doesn't revolve around one player. Tiago can't play well? tough luck let's move on and find someone who can.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
important late win , it is great that iaquinta scored from his first touch although juve players were in bad form especially in the first half.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we won,although we were lucky i hope this will give us a morale boost ahead of the roma match. im still waitin to see momo play a full game

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
@Lion agreed on all points

now to the game, will just add a couple of points.

Everyone is really really harsh on Molinaro and Ranieri.

First of all reaffirming Lion's point as he is not doing as bad as people are making him out to be. And in this game where he did extremely well, i still see many people criticising him and more important not giving him credit where its due.

He is cristicised for starting molinaro. What is he supposed to do ? Start grygera ,brazzo or even biri who have been absolutely awful defensively. That will always come first imo especially with the way we defend as unit.

We didn't play well and were a goal down, and he changed the tactics with a couple of subs that were spot on. Switching nocerino and camo was spot on. It improved our performance immensely, add to that his sub is the one who scored and palladino gave us another dimension on the right.

I am not the biggest fan of Ranieri but he earned the credit hes getting for last night's game.

Secondly molinaro, just compare his perfomances defensively at the start of the season with his defensively play now. He has improved immensely imo and last night defended better than zebina. He has still a lot to go on both fronts, as he is still annoys the hell out of me with his crosses and passes but credit to him he imrpoved one area of his play. Hes still not starter material but he wasn't that bad, as i didn't see criticism towards zebina who didn't do much better overall.

Finally, nocerino needs to be sent to the bench immediately as hes the weakest link in the team right now. And camo was very good over the course of the 90mins and i loved him in the middle. Gigi :bow:

and for some reason i have a good feeling we will beat the Romanisti next week, dont ask me why :rulz:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ok,so Buffon saved us again.
Some tremendous saves and we conceded only one goal.I'm satisfied with Nedved and Ranieri definitely showed our attacking options.
Let's prepare for Roma and let's take the second spot.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was just watching the Udi-Juve game and I must say that we looked really pathetic

Udinese controlled the game and we were lucky to win this one
we would have been lucky just to get a point...

Udinese created lots of chances and something should be done
also attackingly I haven`t seen anything special apart of the DP dribbling scene and the marvolous assist by Nedved

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't get what's so funny. The expectations for this team going into the year was CL qualification - they're in position to do so. I applaud Ranieri for getting us there.
I'll applaud him if we finish in the top 4, and then hopefully say, 'thankyou and goodbye.'

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
@Lion agreed on all points

now to the game, will just add a couple of points.

Everyone is really really harsh on Molinaro and Ranieri.

First of all reaffirming Lion's point as he is not doing as bad as people are making him out to be. And in this game where he did extremely well, i still see many people criticising him and more important not giving him credit where its due.

He is cristicised for starting molinaro. What is he supposed to do ? Start grygera ,brazzo or even biri who have been absolutely awful defensively. That will always come first imo especially with the way we defend as unit.

We didn't play well and were a goal down, and he changed the tactics with a couple of subs that were spot on. Switching nocerino and camo was spot on. It improved our performance immensely, add to that his sub is the one who scored and palladino gave us another dimension on the right.

I am not the biggest fan of Ranieri but he earned the credit hes getting for last night's game.

Secondly molinaro, just compare his perfomances defensively at the start of the season with his defensively play now. He has improved immensely imo and last night defended better than zebina. He has still a lot to go on both fronts, as he is still annoys the hell out of me with his crosses and passes but credit to him he imrpoved one area of his play. Hes still not starter material but he wasn't that bad, as i didn't see criticism towards zebina who didn't do much better overall.
Finally, nocerino needs to be sent to the bench immediately as hes the weakest link in the team right now. And camo was very good over the course of the 90mins and i loved him in the middle. Gigi :bow:

and for some reason i have a good feeling we will beat the Romanisti next week, dont ask me why :rulz:
Are you kidding even if he scores a hattrick against Inter in Milan, Vinman would still arrest him for impersonating a football player:p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Actually Zebina did alot more than Molinaro. Yes Molinaro improved defensively but it's just painful watching him attacking, it's really painful.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
My full report to follow tonight, together with pictures and impressions. Mods, can I have my own thread for this?

Thanks.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

if anything he should do better, far more technical and he should thrive in this league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)