Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Nocerino is just in bad form, but Molinaro?? that guy makes me crazy, and the things is he is a Jew, I think he is the one killed Jesus and put him on cross , damn I have to find that movie again, I am sure this guy is guilty, that's why he can't make good crosses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Unfortunately i have my doubts that Molinaro is going to be taken out of our lineup anytime soon so we may as well just hope he dramatically improves before next game against Roma. This is sad as he was excellent against Atlanta, Sampdoria, and Livorno. i had hopes he was getting better..... but they didn't last long. Don't rip on Molinaro for being a jew its not cool, this is the exact type of stuff that football doesn't need. I am more worried about Nocerino than Molinaro to be honest. Nocerino's passing ability or lack thereof is very worriesome he should NOT play against Roma this next week.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If I was the manager, I would have pulled that useless hack off the pitch a long time ago. At least Salihamidzic doesn't make a mistake every three fuckin' minutes. Fuck Ranieri, that useless imbecile.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Unfortunately i have my doubts that Molinaro is going to be taken out of our lineup anytime soon so we may as well just hope he dramatically improves before next game against Roma. This is sad as he was excellent against Atlanta, Sampdoria, and Livorno. i had hopes he was getting better..... but they didn't last long.
He killed Jesus what were you expecting? He is damned and will play every match, so that he keeps getting worse and worse and the whole world will hate him for that. It's pay back time biatch, you think it's easy to kill Jesus????

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nocerino is just in bad form, but Molinaro?? that guy makes me crazy, and the things is he is a Jew, I think he is the one killed Jesus and put him on cross , damn I have to find that movie again, I am sure this guy is guilty, that's why he can't make good crosses.
:seven:

I'm not going to lie, I don't like Jews.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If I was the manager, I would have pulled that useless hack off the pitch a long time ago. At least Salihamidzic doesn't make a mistake every three fuckin' minutes. Fuck Ranieri, that useless imbecile.
Salihamidzic makes a mistake every 5min. So, he's a bit ahead of him.

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
Yeah we`re struggling here with Catania I can`t imagine what would Arsenal do to us.Why don`t we just hire Mourinho and solve the problem. :moan:
Mourinho is fucking good.....i`ld love to see that man at charge of our bench but to do this in real... just secure him a 100 million for transfers(i put "a" before 100 cuz mourinho will see that 100 like 1 )

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah we`re struggling here with Catania I can`t imagine what would Arsenal do to us.Why don`t we just hire Mourinho and solve the problem. :moan:

This talk is pretty useless and is irritating. I don't understand why we even talk about replacing Ranieri or Nocerino or Molinaro. Right now these guys are not even problems compared to the bigger one. that big problem being the 3 in charge of the club affairs. how can you people expect us to bring someone like Mourinho or Diego or Zapata when someone like Secco is in charge? how can we replace the likes of Tiago and Molinaro when this dolt can't pull a decent transfer? hate Ranieri all you want, at least he has a decent managerial backround and has experience and can pull results. And given a a few WC purchases he will do much better than this...maybe not bring us a title, but atleast he would do better. WTF does Secco have? No experience, no business skills, no real knowledge of footballers and their values at all.

So all this talk about replacing Ranieri or Molinaro or Sali or who ever...save it people. Let's replace Secco first. He will make or break us.....and from the looks of it he will break us...badly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This talk is pretty useless and is irritating. I don't understand why we even talk about replacing Ranieri or Nocerino or Molinaro. Right now these guys are not even problems compared to the bigger one. that big problem being the 3 in charge of the club affairs. how can you people expect us to bring someone like Mourinho or Diego or Zapata when someone like Secco is in charge? how can we replace the likes of Tiago and Molinaro when this dolt can't pull a decent transfer? hate Ranieri all you want, at least he has a decent managerial backround and has experience and can pull results. And given a a few WC purchases he will do much better than this...maybe not bring us a title, but atleast he would do better. WTF does Secco have? No experience, no business skills, no real knowledge of footballers and their values at all.

So all this talk about replacing Ranieri or Molinaro or Sali or who ever...save it people. Let's replace Secco first. He will make or break us.....and from the looks of it he will break us...badly.
But how do you know Secco, Blanc and Gigli will be replaced? What's the point in not speaking out against something that is wrong only 50% of the time?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and how do you know Ranieri will be replaced? Our board of managment or pussies or are forced to act like pussies from our owners and other forces. how do you expect a pussy to bring in someone like Lippi or Mourinho? coaches who have balls? it won't work!

Look at least Ranieri is acheiving RESULTS with the bad transfers Secco has done. how can a coach do well when most of the players brought in to the club are not his choices? He is doing decently well in his first season with a a new team that has had all of it's big signings as flops/injuries!!!!
yeah sure go ahead and call him RUINeri. Question our tactics all you want but atleast he does somethings right. Atleast he is on the track to achieve our objective with this amateur squad. Secco has done nothing right except the puchase of Iaquinta.

Secco can be replaced if we pressure the club. I think it's pretty obvious that he is under fire (the Moggi connection, questionable transfers..etc) It may not be a stretch to imagine that with the extra pressure from fans he will be replaced. but no Let' talk about sacking Ranieri who is at least achieving his job requirements

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whether or not Ranieri will be replaced isn't in my hands. But I will continue to insult him as long as he makes idiotic decisions and drives our club off a fucking cliff.

If you're in a car with a driver who is flooring your vehicle to the edge of a cliff, are you going to sit there and say, "hey, my car insurance isn't up to the standards and I need better fucking insurance instead of these idiots over here at Nationwide"?

I mean come on, dude. Just because we can't remove someone from a position at Juventus doesn't mean we can't speak out against them. What the hell is the point of being fan if you don't admit something is wrong with your club.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Bad performance, with the full team, Udinese totally owned us, they were treated harshly by the referees for not getting two deserved penalties. They were much more dangerous than us, they hit the post twice, and wonderful saves by Buffon, the man of the match!

Thanks to Buffon and the referees we got the 3 points that Udinese deserved!
Somehow this match is similar to the Juventus - Udinese game IMO, everything is reversed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)