Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was 1999/2000 or 2000/2001. One of these two season DP ended up with 9 goals in Serie A, 8 of them were penalties.

I am not saying that they were gifts, I am just saying that Zlatan's 7 penalties is not a record.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's not the season I am talking about.
Maybe season 1998/99 ?
The season he got the serious injury.
He scored 2 goals in serie A, 1 was from penalty kick and he scored 1 goal in the Super Cup against Lazio, also from penalty.

Overall he scored 3 goals that season, 2 from penalty

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
whoa...a little pre-mature there, dont 'ya think ??

agree with everything, although the penalties would be debatable....it took one individual play (Camo), and one of very few passes that was completed to bag the second goal (Iaquinta)

RUINeri a 7.5 ?? Yes, he FINALLY got the substitutions right (I was expecting him to replace Neddy with Palla.... it's only taken half the year for him to figure things out), BUT, how do explain the lack of ability this team shows when it comes to passing the ball ?? This team took over 50 minutes to string together 2 consecutive passes....that is fucking awful !!! It makes you wonder exactly what the fuck goes on in training

And lets not talk about the longballs, ALL of which never made it to their intended targets...just ask Trez

And RUINeri's continued reliance on Nocerino and Molinaro.....NEITHER of these guys belong on our team, or even Serie A for that matter. Nocerino has only gotten worse as the season goes on, and Molinaro....do I even need to get into that ??

We have survived on individual talent bailing us out, and not team cohesiveness....we'll only get so far with the way we are playing

We have a little less than half the season left, and its plenty of time for this team to crash and burn...because I dont see us getting any better, tbh

Every game, every week from here on in is going to be nothing less than a bitter battle to the final whistle to get any points, because I dont feel we are any better than ANY other Serie A team....most other teams have a much better team chemistry than we've shown
It sucks to be negative and all, but Ranieri didn't leave any positive impact imo, we are just wasting our time with him. Everyone will get this wrong and ask my loyalty, but I really wanted Juve to lose bad today after the first goal we conceded. Because that could lead Ranieri to get sacked or week later after another bad result.. The team the way we are playing has no character, most of the players run out of solution they are diving and kicking just to receive a chance. This man is really a RUINeri, he is ruining this team. All of the players are back and no excuses left, and look the way we are playing.. How long will this luck go on?? after this game it seems he will stay for next season too, which will be another waste of time, and then god knows who we will hire with this "experts" members of our board. God it sux to be pessimist like this, but what I am saying is probably not away from the reality..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It sucks to be negative and all, but Ranieri didn't leave any positive impact imo, we are just wasting our time with him. Everyone will get this wrong and ask my loyalty, but I really wanted Juve to lose bad today after the first goal we conceded. Because that could lead Ranieri to get sacked or week later after another bad result.. The team the way we are playing has no character, most of the players run out of solution they are diving and kicking just to receive a chance. This man is really a RUINeri, he is ruining this team. All of the players are back and no excuses left, and look the way we are playing.. How long will this luck go on?? after this game it seems he will stay for next season too, which will be another waste of time, and then god knows who we will hire with this "experts" members of our board. God it sux to be pessimist like this, but what I am saying is probably not away from the reality..
Spot on.

And I think if we finish in top 4 Ranieri will stay as our coach.We must sack him now.Its not just where are we curently at table its how we play and that is terrible.We need new coach asap.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
That's not the season I am talking about.
u r talking about 99-00 season, the post injury where he scored the only goal from a play against parma at the end of the season when Pessoto god bless him crossed the ball and del piero headed it past buffon.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon 7 Almost costed us the game from couple of corners, but was brilliant in the 2nd half.

Zebina 6 I love this man. He can attack, dribble, cross. Almost do everything on the field, thank god he's back.

Legro 5.5 100% his fault the goal we conceded. He was hesitating alot today.

Chiellini 5.5 I love the tough Chiellini. But I think he should play it and take it easy more.

Molinaro 4.5 Oh god.

Zantti 6.5 Was there more than any other player when needed. Did couple of mistakes, but happens.

Nocerino 4 I wonder the ones whom were moaning and blindly defending Nocerino if they still think he's that useful on the pitch. The man still can't pass the ball nor cross to save his goddamn life.

Camoranesi 6.5 Nice header, not a great match but he managed to do something after some-time being left out. He should move the ball faster though.

Nedved 6.5 You really can't expect more from Pavel since you have someone like Molinaro on the pitch playing behind him. He was a bit off in the first half but did pretty great in the 2nd half.

Del Piero 6 I'll have to disagree with most of you and no, I'm not being biased. He did pretty well today, even if he wasn't that lucky in couple of occasions, but moved pretty well, the two goals we scored came from him. The team moves better when Ale is on.

Trezeguet 4.5 Nothing new, wasn't served so he was invisible.

-Sissoko looks in pretty good shape, I really hope he'd start ahead of Nocerino against Roma.

-Brilliant subs by Ranieri, having both Palla and Mauro in the middle gave lot of space for Nedved, Ale and Iaquinta.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
they shouldnt count pen's imo, it takes it away competely, cos trez has actually worked hard ofr his 14 goals, (1pen) but ibrabitch can only score half that and he thinks hes the don.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Spot on.

And I think if we finish in top 4 Ranieri will stay as our coach.We must sack him now.Its not just where are we curently at table its how we play and that is terrible.We need new coach asap.
If we lost today that could happen, but I am sure they see this result as a great success, since they are our CL spot competitors. He will stay my friend until the end of the season for sure, and since this league is a joke, we surely will end up in the top 4, and will be considered a huge success by our board and he will stay for another year.. :inter:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we lost today that could happen, but I am sure they see this result as a great success, since they are our CL competitors. He will stay my friend until the end of the season for sure, and since this league is a joke, we surely will end up in the top 4, and will be considered a huge success by our board and he will stay for another year.. :inter:
Exaclty.His main objective this season is top 4 and how it looks we`ll probably get it.Man I don`t want Ranieri to lead us in CL. :cry:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Exaclty.His main objective this season is top 4 and how it looks we`ll probably get it.Man I don`t want Ranieri to lead us in CL. :cry:
He will make us a big joke in CL. Milan and Inter fans will have the pleasure to watch our CL games..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It was 1999/2000 or 2000/2001. One of these two season DP ended up with 9 goals in Serie A, 8 of them were penalties.

I am not saying that they were gifts, I am just saying that Zlatan's 7 penalties is not a record.
I remember that season and I think that was the one after he returned from injury. I still remember how media bashed him and how all my friends were talking that he is finished and he can't score goals anymore.

Btw was that Gigli? The idiot of my comentator said at least thousand times that it's a president of Udinese, and somehow I started to believe him :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nocerino continues to show us that he's not the next Gattuso, but the next Baiocco. I'd rather watch a piece of fecal matter sit on the pitch, all dressed up in black and blue, rather than see our own version in Molinaro stink up the pitch every other match. God awful, useless, pathetic, imbecilic, horrific, waste of space player. I'd rather see nobody on the touchline instead of our own version of "nothing" standing so arrogantly on the side of the pitch acting like everything is "okay" when we score due to individual brilliance. God awful, useless, pathetic, imbecilic, horrific, waste of space manager. Too bad we have to make these comments after every match.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, what's the deal with Nocerino and Molinaro???? Can't they just improve little bit, just little bit is all what I'm asking. To pass the ball properly, cross nicely, control the ball well.

Thats all:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)