Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (11 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh, you always say that. Do you expect 38 wins in a season? :D
:p

Its not my fault Ranieri is retarted and already lost many points on stupid matches.This is our chance to leave Viola behind.Lets say we win tomorrow...

Juventus 44
Fiorentina 38

So 6 points ahead of Viola...And after all we play against Roma next week so yeah,we must win tomorrow.

May 22, 2007
I think it is an important game. Big players have come back and if we manage to come out of this with the three points then we have boosted their confidence for the more important match next week.

I'd play this:

Buffon
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro
Camoranesi - Zanetti - Tiago - Nedved
Trezeguet/Iaquinta - Del Piero​

I'm not going to let myself use anything other than 4-4-2 as we will use it. You can argue that Molinaro shouldn't be there but Sali looks more pathetic to me.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I think it is an important game. Big players have come back and if we manage to come out of this with the three points then we have boosted their confidence for the more important match next week.

I'd play this:

Buffon
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro
Camoranesi - Zanetti - Tiago - Nedved
Trezeguet/Iaquinta - Del Piero​

I'm not going to let myself use anything other than 4-4-2 as we will use it. You can argue that Molinaro shouldn't be there but Sali looks more pathetic to me.
no way does Tiago start

Mar 30, 2006
“In fact, if there had been a few more injuries I’d have had easier decisions to make!”

:lol2: So he wants the players to be injured so his job becomes easier?

“He is at an advantage in this sense, because Liverpool also play with two ‘organisers’ and the creative wingers. Basically they are similar systems.”

And now defensive midfielders are called organisers?
That is what you would call a joke man.

lets hope we win this one:flag:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
“He is at an advantage in this sense, because Liverpool also play with two ‘organisers’ and the creative wingers. Basically they are similar systems.”

And now defensive midfielders are called organisers?
I think he was referring to Gerrard and Xabi Alonso

So Viola played 2-2 today...We must win this one no mather what happens.
Since they already drew, it happened

What If Capello is bisexual and not lesbian?
The Question of life, no one has come up with an answer yet, without getting anally raped

Meh, you always say that. Do you expect 38 wins in a season? :D
We are Juve. Juve are the best. Inter are scum. We must win all games. Kill Inter.

Does that answer your question? :D

Since we're away does that mean you think we'll win 2-1?

:p

Its not my fault Ranieri is retarted and already lost many points on stupid matches.This is our chance to leave Viola behind.Lets say we win tomorrow...

Juventus 44
Fiorentina 38

So 6 points ahead of Viola...And after all we play against Roma next week so yeah,we must win tomorrow.
very important to win and move 9 points clear as Milan will start catching up, and the last thing we need is PA-RO-KA breathing down our necks

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Grygera Chiellini

Camoranesi Zanetti Sissoko Nedved

Iaquinta Trezeguet

Our defence is looking a lot better with Chiellini and Zebina back. Next week Stendardo is available aswell. Future is looking good again.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Grygera Chiellini

Camoranesi Zanetti Sissoko Nedved

Iaquinta Trezeguet

Our defence is looking a lot better with Chiellini and Zebina back. Next week Stendardo is available aswell. Future is looking good again.
i would rather play chiellini-legro in the middle and play molinaro on the left, as bad as that sounds i think grygera is to un steady, and i would playe del piero trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)