Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (92 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Ale is injured for the match, we are in big trouble. Who is going to carry us through the Udinese defense on Sunday? Palladino? Nocerino?

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
All together towards Udine
The team are busy preparing their next important fixture. On Sunday the schedule will pit Juventus against dangerous opponents Udinese.

The Friuli-based team, managed by Pasquale Marino, were the first to beat the Bianconeri in the early part of the season and are still in the running for fourth place; they will face Ranieri's men at the Friuli Stadium, a ground where Juventus have had many a great day, especially when they won the title there on May 5 2002.

After the internationals returned to base, the group were able to work at full ranks in today's training session, held in the morning in Vinovo. Alessandro Del Piero hurt his right knee during the session. However it was nothing serious and the Captain will be available for Sunday's game. Claudio Ranieri will name the squad for the game during his traditional press conference on the eve of the match.

At 1 pm, the Manager will speak with the journalists at the Juventus Media Center press room in Vinovo. Live coverage on Juventus Channel.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
sorry man i meant when i went to turin. but have a nice time, its the best felling when your team scores and you are ther (maybe even better away from home!), and i am sure they will !
It is definitely better away from home.

Scoring when vastly out numbered by opposition fans is awesome.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
If Ale is injured for the match, we are in big trouble. Who is going to carry us through the Udinese defense on Sunday? Palladino? Nocerino?
Our magical solution for our attacking problems was unfortunately sold...

Yes, I'm talking about our very own Lilian...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I think Kovac was a better solution to our attacking problems, or at least that's what Capello had me believe.
You don't remember the famous interview of Capello when he explained how he depends on Thuram to support strikers.

Yeah, certainly. He has perfect form. Just look at how he rolls up his fingers, perfectly fitting snug into his anus.
:p

By the way, I was just reading that Udinese didn't defeat Juve on their own stadium since November 1995.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
The chances of Buffon starting the game are 50% according to Lastampa.it.The same source is reporting that DP will most probably make it to the bench,with Iaquinta starting the game against Udinese.

Predicted formation by la stampa:
Probabile formazione (4-4-2): Belardi; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Nedved; Trezeguet, Iaquinta.

I like it but Nocerino needs a break.

http://www.lastampa.it/sport/cmsSezioni/quijuve/200802articoli/13322girata.asp

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The chances of Buffon starting the game are 50% according to Lastampa.it.The same source is reporting that DP will most probably make it to the bench,with Iaquinta starting the game against Udinese.

Predicted formation by la stampa:
Probabile formazione (4-4-2): Belardi; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Nedved; Trezeguet, Iaquinta.

I like it but Nocerino needs a break.

http://www.lastampa.it/sport/cmsSezioni/quijuve/200802articoli/13322girata.asp
Man not nocerino again, sissoko should start this game with zanetti......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)