Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (17 Viewers)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
good news guys

Tuttosport
The real Juve is here - Trezeguet, Buffon, Camoranesi and Chiellini are all fit...

FORZA JUVE

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Provato il tridente d'attacco
Stampa Articolo Stampa Articolo | Invia Articolo Invia Articolo
6 febbraio 2008 - Assenti Andrade, Marchionni e i nazionali Palladino e Grygera. Defaticante per Nocerino, Trezeguet ha lavorato regolarmente mentre Buffon ha proseguito il suo programma differenziato. In partitella Ranieri ha schierato da una parte Zebina, Legrottaglie, Stendardo, Chiellini, Salihamidzic, Zanetti, Nedved. Dall'altra Birindelli, Molinaro, Camoranesi, Tiago, Sissoko, Iaquinta e Trezeguet. Del Piero jolly con entrambe le formazioni. Nel finale Ranieri ha provato il tridente Iaquinta, Trezeguet, Del Piero. (a.m.)

Andrade, Marchionni, Palladino and Grygera missed training yesterday, the latter two cause of national team duty. Nocerino was on a re-energising scheme. Trezeguet worked normally with the group, while Buffon continued in his differentiated programme.In the match Ranieri played on one side: Zebina, Legro, Stendardo, Chiellini, Sali, Zanetti and Nedved. On the other, Biri, Molinaro, Camo, Tiago, Sissoko, Iaquinta and Trez. Del Piero was the 'jolly' and played with both teams. Towards the end Ranieri tried the trident Iaquinta Trez Del Piero

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'd still start with Vincenzo this game, Trez could use the rest and there's no reason to risk him ahead of Roma. Besides, it's Iaquinta old club and he's due to start an important match already. It will do his confidence good.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
How about this?

Buffon
Zebina Legro Grygera Molinaro
Camoranesi Sissoko Zanetti
Iaquinta Trezeguet Del Piero

Although it's difficult and a little blasphemous to bench Nedved, hence I don't expect Ranieri to do so.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Because Zebina is a player, Molinaro is not, he is an actor, I am sure I saw him in some Jesus movie. HE IS A FUCKING JEW!
thats what i thought, e looks like most jews in my school. high hair line, and really funny nose. and a big nose, the stereotypical image. sad but true.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Andrade, Marchionni, Palladino and Grygera missed training yesterday, the latter two cause of national team duty. Nocerino was on a re-energising scheme. Trezeguet worked normally with the group, while Buffon continued in his differentiated programme.In the match Ranieri played on one side: Zebina, Legro, Stendardo, Chiellini, Sali, Zanetti and Nedved. On the other, Biri, Molinaro, Camo, Tiago, Sissoko, Iaquinta and Trez. Del Piero was the 'jolly' and played with both teams. Towards the end Ranieri tried the trident Iaquinta Trez Del Piero
based on this we should play raneri in a trident with trez + dp:toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)