Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (14 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Just when our strongest CB comes back.

Wasn't the Zebina injury at the beginning of January supposed to be 10 days?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Boring

:D

anyway ,Ranieri tried this defense in training today consisted of Zebina-Legrottaglie-Stendardo-Chiellini.

:shocked:

I hope that when Stendardo comes back and both Chiellini and Zebina are healthy Mr. Thinkerman uses that D.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
anyway ,Ranieri tried this defense in training today consisted of Zebina-Legrottaglie-Stendardo-Chiellini.
looks like a premier league defense line to me. tall guys with no technique at all.

why does everybody wanna move chiellini back to the left? i know molinaro is close to any given serie b player but do you guys remember chiellini on the left? seriously, he's a rock in the centre and a future world class cb. he is better on the left than molinaro but that does not mean he's good as left-back.

we need to bring back de ceglie or buy a decent left-back, thats the better idea than waste chiellini on the wing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
looks like a premier league defense line to me. tall guys with no technique at all.

why does everybody wanna move chiellini back to the left? i know molinaro is close to any given serie b player but do you guys remember chiellini on the left? seriously, he's a rock in the centre and a future world class cb. he is better on the left than molinaro but that does not mean he's good as left-back.

we need to bring back de ceglie or buy a decent left-back, thats the better idea than waste chiellini on the wing.
chiellini need to play on the left for now. it would be the best possible defence for the players we have, otherwise we would be wasting a player that is better than molinaro.

is chiellini and zebi fit to play?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You know something is wrong when it doesn't snow in Sweden but you read that it has been snowing in Jordan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)